Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Video/PC Game Discussion Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 94>
Author
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2014 at 3:31pm
Thinking about rotating my installed games. Can't decide whether to trawl through my Steam library and pick something unplayed or just reinstall the Mass Effect trilogy. Decisions, decisions. Tongue
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
DippoMagoo View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Power & Neo, Goth & Symph, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DippoMagoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2014 at 3:47pm
For the next couple of days I'll be finished up Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel: I have one main mission left, and I'll also be doing a bunch of remaining side quests. The only one I didn't finish so far was a timed missions, because I hate timed missions, though I may eventually try and finish it anyway. Otherwise, I'm liking it almost as much as the second game, and slightly more than the first game (It basically has all the presentation/writing improvements the second game had, but the world in this one is closer to the size of the original Pandora. Of course, once all the season pass content is out, who knows how big the game will be.)

After that, I'll be spending about a week or so playing some of my unfinished digital games on my xbox 360, since I plan on getting my PS4 either on October 31st, or whenever my dad has time to drive me (I won't risk carrying the thing home by myself, because that would be crazy.)
bartosso View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartosso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2014 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by adg211288 adg211288 wrote:

Thinking about rotating my installed games. Can't decide whether to trawl through my Steam library and pick something unplayed or just reinstall the Mass Effect trilogy. Decisions, decisions. Tongue
Yeah, playing through Mass Effect as a woman is on my short list of things to do ASAP LOL
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2014 at 8:44pm

Recently bought this game, really fun platformer Thumbs Up
If I say fuck two more times that's forty-six fucks in this fucked up rhyme
ProgMetaller2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2014 at 12:18am
Originally posted by Unitron Unitron wrote:

Clap
"Before you see the light you must die!!!!!!!!!!" - Slayer

"Today is born the seventh one, born of woman, the seventh son" - Steve Harris
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2014 at 1:34pm
I've been playing some Outlast lately...not the greatest survival horror, but definitely one of the better ones out there.Thumbs Up
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2014 at 6:35pm
I bought the Whistleblower DLC for Outlast, so I'll be returning to that shortly...also bought a shit ton of other games, like Saints Row 2 and FEZ, that I've been playing. Was getting back into 1001 Spikes shortly before all that as well.

Edited by Psydye - 02 Dec 2014 at 6:35pm
vmoore View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2014 at 10:25am

i plahed this game so much as a kid. probably had like 60 plus hours in it. no joke. never played any others in the series  though. i always thought the double jump sound sounded like it was saying billy wood
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2014 at 9:26pm
Just tried out Freedom Planet recently! AMAZING game! The colors and graphics, and characters and etc. Definitely the vibes of an old school Sega Genesis/CD game(particularly Sonic!)..You'd have to be BLIND to not see the influences.Cool
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2014 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by vmoore vmoore wrote:

i plahed this game so much as a kid. probably had like 60 plus hours in it. no joke. never played any others in the series  though. i always thought the double jump sound sounded like it was saying billy wood

Clap The PS1 has so many gaming classics.
ProgMetaller2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2014 at 5:14am

Originally posted by vmoore vmoore wrote:

Clap The PS1 has so many gaming classics.

Clap
"Before you see the light you must die!!!!!!!!!!" - Slayer

"Today is born the seventh one, born of woman, the seventh son" - Steve Harris
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2015 at 12:17pm
Now that I've got a 3DS XL again, I've been playing some Animal Crossing New Leaf again.Smile Also, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds as well!

Edited by Psydye - 01 Jan 2015 at 12:18pm
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2015 at 12:42pm
Anyone into old school 80s style text-based adventure games?
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2015 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by Time Signature Time Signature wrote:

Anyone into old school 80s style text-based adventure games?

I am Big smile

The one I own is the first Zork game, never have gotten very far though. Tongue
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2015 at 1:05pm
They can be insanely difficult to figure out to be sure. I've just started getting into them, as I'm from the point 'n' click generation (like the Sierra and LucasArts games). Anyway, any recommendable text-based adventure games?

I completed X-Trek some days ago. It's a humorous Star Trek game in which the player has to boink the female characters from Next Gen and at the same time earn the right to become a full member of the crew. It's from the 90s but it's in the 80s text-based adventure style. If you don't mind a bit of dirty humor, then it's definitely recommendable.
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2015 at 1:44pm
I would recommend Zork, I'm pretty sure it was the first text-based adventure game and you can download it for free on the Zork website.

I haven't played many point and click games, the only one I own is King's Quest 5.

Edited by Unitron - 01 Jan 2015 at 1:44pm
Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2015 at 9:46pm
I spent all of last week playing Hotline Miami, now there's a great game
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2015 at 11:07pm
Finally 100% completed Crash Bandicoot II after how many years? LOL
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2015 at 3:23am

Finally 100% completed Crash Bandicoot II after how many years? LOL

Nice!!Clap I know I felt awesome after doing that!!!Approve
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2015 at 10:47pm
Almost finished with Doom II, just have to beat the final boss Angry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 94>
  Share Topic