MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Video/PC Game Discussion Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 94>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2014 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by musiclover60sn70s musiclover60sn70s wrote:

Just been playing some Serious Sam lately...have a TON of other games I've been playing(such as Mercenary Kings, 1001 Spikes, Shovel Knight, etc.) but I decided to quit playing them while I'm ahead as I'm getting a new laptop soon(Monday, as far as I know) and it'd be pointless to make any more progress in games in which I'm going to have to restart over anyways...
you can't transfer save files from computer to computer?
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2014 at 5:30am
Originally posted by vmoore vmoore wrote:

Just been playing some Serious Sam lately...have a TON of other games I've been playing(such as Mercenary Kings, 1001 Spikes, Shovel Knight, etc.) but I decided to quit playing them while I'm ahead as I'm getting a new laptop soon(Monday, as far as I know) and it'd be pointless to make any more progress in games in which I'm going to have to restart over anyways...
you can't transfer save files from computer to computer?

Probably could...just not sure if there'll be issues or not. I'm a bit dubious as to how things work considering all the issues I've had w/ PCs in the past. Perhaps I'm being overly paranoid? No matter what I'm gonna give it a shot and hope everything goes well as is.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2014 at 5:32am
There shouldn't be any issues with transferring saves from one PC to another. I have done it fine with other games before now. Just find the save file location and back it up somewhere.
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
vmoore View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2014 at 2:42pm
started playing this

my copy was only the disc so i went online and found all but 1 of the cover pics.
does anyone have this because i need a pic of the underside of this pic

Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2014 at 3:11pm
Lately I've been playing 1001 Spikes...quite a sadistic game this! But not so bad when you get used to it..All about trial and error. Good for a retro platforming challenge!
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 5:06pm
I've been replaying these two a lot recently:

Favourites are always drawing me back in even though I have hell of a lot of unfinished and unplayed games just sitting on my Steam account. 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
aglasshouse View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aglasshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2014 at 6:03pm
My favorite game of all time, SPORE (by Maxis) is a game I have been playing alot lately.
It doesn't hurt I suppose that I have both expansions. Gives me months of gameplay value. Wink
ProgMetaller2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2014 at 6:08pm
I don't like to play many video games but some that I do are the first two generations of Pokemon and Tetris
"Before you see the light you must die!!!!!!!!!!" - Slayer

"Today is born the seventh one, born of woman, the seventh son" - Steve Harris
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2014 at 7:23pm
I've been playing my SNES recently, Star Fox, Super Mario All-Stars, and Raiden Trad Smile
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2014 at 7:33pm
Been giving Monaco a go again lately. Last time I played was quite some months ago...couldn't play it well at the time due to anxiety and crap computer. Now that I have my own computer(which is FAR better), and being bored...went ahead and played it and it goes w/o a hitch! Will be my new 'poison' for awhile!Wink

Edited by musiclover60sn70s - 02 Sep 2014 at 7:34pm
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2014 at 8:33pm

Been giving Monaco a go again lately. Last time I played was quite some months ago...couldn't play it well at the time due to anxiety and crap computer. Now that I have my own computer(which is FAR better), and being bored...went ahead and played it and it goes w/o a hitch! Will be my new 'poison' for awhile!Wink

You have anxiety. Me too,bro Ouch. The best we can do is not to think about it and remember to live and breathe Smile

A Person View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2014 at 9:18am
Originally posted by ProgMetaller2112 ProgMetaller2112 wrote:

You have anxiety. Me too,bro Ouch. The best we can do is not to think about it and remember to live and breathe Smile
I've been following the advice The Onion gave and I've definitely gotten a lot better. Smile

I pretty much only ever play TagPro.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2014 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by A Person A Person wrote:

I've been following the advice The Onion gave and I've definitely gotten a lot better. Smile

You've got anxiety too, Matt? Shocked That article sounds rather far-fetched to me

Edited by ProgMetaller2112 - 09 Sep 2014 at 12:19am

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2014 at 1:50am
Thinking about anxiety obsessively helps cure anxiety? Confused

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2014 at 1:56am
I´ve gotten back into playing FIFA Again, after a long break while my kids were small, and I had to cut away a few hobbies, because I didn´t have time for them all. My son soon turns 8 and I can now play with him, which is pretty damn cool Big smile. Well...he actually beats me sometimes and that´s not cool at all Angry.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2014 at 4:26am
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

I´ve gotten back into playing FIFA Again, after a long break while my kids were small, and I had to cut away a few hobbies, because I didn´t have time for them all. My son soon turns 8 and I can now play with him, which is pretty damn cool Big smile. Well...he actually beats me sometimes and that´s not cool at all Angry.

LOL

A Person View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2014 at 10:41am

You've got anxiety too, Matt? Shocked That article sounds rather far-fetched to me
Yes. Shocked Also just in case you don't know The Onion is satirical so don't actually do that.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2014 at 1:44pm

Yes. Shocked Also just in case you don't know The Onion is satirical so don't actually do that.

OK LOL

Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2014 at 12:19am

Been playing this recently, sweet nostalgia. Unfortunately, now I see the many flaws Ouch

Edited by Unitron - 27 Jan 2015 at 10:50pm
If I say fuck two more times that's forty-six fucks in this fucked up rhyme
bartosso View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartosso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2014 at 8:31am
So it happens sometimes that you get sick for a loooong time (over two years in my case) so in order to preserve my sanity I decided to plunge myself into video games. I've been playing some awesome games lately:

QUIZZ: What game is this screenshot from?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 94>
  Share Topic