MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Heed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heed
    Posted: 06 Sep 2014 at 2:26pm
As far as I know Heed has only one album, 'The Call', yet their page lists two albums of another artist under that name.
DippoMagoo View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Power & Neo, Goth & Symph, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DippoMagoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2014 at 2:46pm
Yeah, I just looked into it, and someone definitely made a mistake there: The profile is correctly talking about the metal band, but the those two albums are from a different band, that doesn't appear to have anything to do with metal. I'm pretty sure we can get those two albums deleted and add in the proper one. I'll look into it.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2014 at 2:47pm
Thanks for pointing this out. What we have here is one of the quirks of the original import that kick-started MMA. On my to-do list.
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2014 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by DippoMagoo DippoMagoo wrote:

Yeah, I just looked into it, and someone definitely made a mistake there: The profile is correctly talking about the metal band, but the those two albums are from a different band, that doesn't appear to have anything to do with metal. I'm pretty sure we can get those two albums deleted and add in the proper one. I'll look into it.

You ninja'd me there. Smile

I have just fixed the entry though. http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/artist/heed

According to RYM they're heavy metal and not power metal though, but I haven't heard them to move them.

Edited by adg211288 - 06 Sep 2014 at 2:59pm
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
DippoMagoo View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Power & Neo, Goth & Symph, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DippoMagoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2014 at 3:00pm
Yeah, we both spotted this topic around the same time. 

Edited by DippoMagoo - 06 Sep 2014 at 3:01pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic