MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DM's Introduction

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Power & Neo, Goth & Symph, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DippoMagoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DM's Introduction
    Posted: 01 Sep 2014 at 1:20pm
Hello, my name is DippoMagoo, and my favorite metal genres are power, symphonic and prog. I was a bit late in getting metal, about 10 years ago now, but since then it's become one of my biggest passions. I could list favorite bands for ages, but a few of the obvious ones are: Ayreon. Dream Theater, Ensiferum, Epica, Evergrey, Falconer, Nightwish, Sabaton, Serenity, Timeless Miracle and Within Temptation. I'm also big on gaming, especially console rpgs. I know adg211288 and UMUR from other sites, so I decided to come over here as well and help out as much as I can.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2014 at 1:23pm
All me to properly welcome you to MMA my friend. We need more appreciation for power metal and symphonic metal around here. Clap
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2014 at 1:49pm
Welcome to the MMA Clap

I really enjoy power metal and symphonic metal as well, ever hear Apocalyptica? they are my favorite symphonic metal band Smile
ProgMetaller2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2014 at 1:57pm
Welcome to MMA Beer

Do you like Helloween?
"Before you see the light you must die!!!!!!!!!!" - Slayer

"Today is born the seventh one, born of woman, the seventh son" - Steve Harris
DippoMagoo View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Power & Neo, Goth & Symph, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DippoMagoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2014 at 2:02pm
I've heard of Apocalyptica, but I've never listened to anything by them. They seem interesting, but I've never been compelled to check out anything by them. 

And yeah, I like Helloween. Though out of their last five albums, I've only been really impressed by Gambling With the Devil. Everything else I've found a bit inconsistent. 
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2014 at 2:05pm
Welcome to MMA DM. Nice to see you here too Thumbs Up
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2014 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by DippoMagoo DippoMagoo wrote:

I've heard of Apocalyptica, but I've never listened to anything by them. They seem interesting, but I've never been compelled to check out anything by them. 

And yeah, I like Helloween. Though out of their last five albums, I've only been really impressed by Gambling With the Devil. Everything else I've found a bit inconsistent. 

Cool and that's fine as you are entitled to your opinion about how you feel about their last few albums Thumbs Up

Colt View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2014 at 8:03am
Welcome!
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2014 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by DippoMagoo DippoMagoo wrote:

Hello, my name is DippoMagoo, and my favorite metal genres are power, symphonic and prog. I was a bit late in getting metal, about 10 years ago now, but since then it's become one of my biggest passions. I could list favorite bands for ages, but a few of the obvious ones are: Ayreon. Dream Theater, Ensiferum, Epica, Evergrey, Falconer, Nightwish, Sabaton, Serenity, Timeless Miracle and Within Temptation. I'm also big on gaming, especially console rpgs. I know adg211288 and UMUR from other sites, so I decided to come over here as well and help out as much as I can.

It's never too late, bro Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic