MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How do you erase a rating?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Prog/AG Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do you erase a rating?
    Posted: 30 Jun 2014 at 6:26pm
I found that somehow i rated an album that i've never heard. I must have swiped it accidently. My first solution was to simply listen to it on YouTube so i can review it but it is a major source of confusion since it is a demo released in 1982 and track listings are different. So can one of you 5 star guys simply erase my rating?

http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/album/behemoth%28sweden%29/demo-1982%28demo%29

I can't possibly live with the fact that i rated an album i've never heard. The couple of tracks that "might have" been on hear sound promising but until i hear the whole thing it's just not right
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2014 at 3:05am
Done. Thumbs Up
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Prog/AG Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2014 at 9:48am
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Prog/AG Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2014 at 2:20pm
I don't how in the flying fuck i did this nonsense but i want to review this album and once again i see i have a rating without a review. Can i request a removal of the rating so i can post a review? Sorry and thanks

http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/album/therion/theli
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Prog/AG Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2014 at 2:23pm
I just perused my reviews list and this is the only one. I suspect i brushed against it somehow or possibly aliens did it but they probably have better shit to do
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2014 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by siLLy puPPy siLLy puPPy wrote:

I don't how in the flying fuck i did this nonsense but i want to review this album and once again i see i have a rating without a review. Can i request a removal of the rating so i can post a review? Sorry and thanks

http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/album/therion/theli

I can delete it if you like, but if you're intending to post a review it doesn't need to be done. Just scroll all the way to the bottom of the page where you'd normally post a review and click 'see your review' which will take you to a blank page. You can then select 'edit review' from the memberzone box on the left. 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Prog/AG Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2014 at 3:18pm
Hmmm. You're right but i already tried that and that box wasn't there the first time. It's there now so no deleting necesarry. Thx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic