2 [5.00%]
0 [0.00%]
16 [40.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2010 at 1:04pm
If you ask me both Sanctuary and Nevermore are US power metal/ thrash metal hybrids. A rare breed and that�s why they are so great IMO.
whitedragon1969 View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitedragon1969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2010 at 1:42pm
I think that somehow you are right ... But i remember when they released their first album (I'm talking about "Refuge Denied") most of us classifying them more as Power Metal than a Thrash Metal band. To be precise we say that sometimes sounded like power metalers and sometimes like thrasers who lower their speed.
Anyway my friend we talk about a great band and this is the most
important.Wink
If you close the light every woman looks the same (Ancient Greek tale by Diogenis)
Very democratic...
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2010 at 1:47pm
^Oh yeah.
Morningrise View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morningrise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2010 at 6:42pm
I'll go with Rust In Peace a hair over Master Of Puppets.
LittleBig View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleBig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by Ulfednar Ulfednar wrote:

Ugh, tough one!

Just for kicks, I'd go with Tankard's Kings of Beer, but I guess I'll cast my vote for South of Heaven.

thanks for mentioning Tankard; I've given them a chance and started listening to full length albums (which i never did before). Great fun, metal band, a lot of humor, funny cover works. I haven't heard Kings of Beer yet. Soon. Thumbs Up
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2010 at 1:44am
Remember to get the Tankwart albums too if you enjoy Tankard. It�s an even more hilarious side-project.
FusionKing View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FusionKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 11:29am
You just have to love Rust In Peace don't you? Big smile TAKE NO PRISONERS!!!, TAKE NO S**T!!!
I like all of your choices though. As much as I'm a total Megadeth freak I am no Metalli-basher, I love all good thrash.
poslednijat_colobar View Drop Down
MMA Metal Reviewer
MMA Metal Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poslednijat_colobar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 12:38pm
Megadeth - Rust in Peace for me!
Vic View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2011 at 10:48am
Well, Master of Puppets is my favourite music album (of any kind) ever, so there's no point voting. But Doomsday for the Deceiver and Rust in Peace are also in my top 5 favourite albums ever too. 

agungpratama82 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agungpratama82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 3:47am
you will exiting white Zao Band sound performance after i heard that i think this band have amazing music arrangement 
LittleBig View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleBig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 8:33am
Originally posted by agungpratama82 agungpratama82 wrote:

you will exiting white Zao Band sound performance after i heard that i think this band have amazing music arrangement 

what are you talking about? Confused
Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2011 at 12:47pm
My vote would have gone to either Artillery's By Inheritance, Kreator's Coma of Souls, or Sepultura's Schizophrenia.

But I chose the Flotsam and Jetsam one.
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2011 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by Wilytank Wilytank wrote:

... Artillery's By Inheritance,....

Droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!
ProgMetaller2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2014 at 2:22am
Puppets Cool
"Before you see the light you must die!!!!!!!!!!" - Slayer

"Today is born the seventh one, born of woman, the seventh son" - Steve Harris
vmoore View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2014 at 8:45am
fuck. the testament album up there should be practice what you preach not souls of black. i like that album it is high up onmy list but to me it feels like b sides fron practice
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2014 at 10:53am
I'm going to go with 'Spreading the Disease' Smile
If I say fuck two more times that's forty-six fucks in this fucked up rhyme
Valdis View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valdis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2014 at 11:52am
My vote goes to Rust in Peace. There it is 'Tornado of Souls', one of my favourite metal tracks Wink
Gabimm View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabimm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2014 at 8:15am
Uhnnn! Poll difficult this, huh? Clap
Chose Master of Puppets by Metallica was the first band I heard as a teenager, when I came to admire the thrash metal. The complex measures, the marriage between the instruments and the voice of James are perfect, I consider a landmark for the time. But I came to love Rust In Peace by Megadeth and consider a weight fighter. I do not decry the other bands and the other albums that are also very good. Exodus include the list, great band (Exhibit B and Time of the Damned say so)!
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2014 at 9:42am
I want two votes Angry Did want to vote for Anthrax but I love that Metallica album too much!
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2014 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Bosh66 Bosh66 wrote:

I want two votes Angry Did want to vote for Anthrax but I love that Metallica album too much!

Exactly

I love both way too much as well.
If I say fuck two more times that's forty-six fucks in this fucked up rhyme
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic