MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

not exactly a newbie.. but what the hell

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: not exactly a newbie.. but what the hell
    Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 8:00am
part of the allure of this new site for me is to meet some new people so let me introduce myself for anyone who don't wretch immediately upon seeing 'micky' listed on a post..

My real name is Michael, I'm a man... I'm 40  LOL (yes.. a proud Ok St fan) , and live in Virginia USA and have long loved metal...  my first metal album had to have been an Ozzy album.. probably Blizzard of Ozz.

I love the hell out of traditional heavy metal especially those of the NWOBHM...and always loved the campiness of hair (glam) metal.  I don't know much about some of the 'extreme' forms of metal.... perhaps I might explore that a bit but don't think that is really to my tastes.   I wouldn't call myself a metalhead.. no more than I'd call myself a proghead..  since I have rather eclectic tastes and often have... and always might reach for a Willie Nelson album rather than Judas Priest... or ELP.  I love all kinds of music.. what I listen to depends on my moods.  Look forward to meeting the non-PA'rs on the forum.

Edited by micky - 27 Mar 2010 at 8:00am
PROGMAN View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PROGMAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 8:27pm
(bit late but) welcome.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic