3 [30.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Callergrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Marilyn Manson album?!
    Posted: 19 Jul 2010 at 2:19pm
Although I haven't seen much Marilyn Manson fans on the MMA forums, I would like to know wich Marilyn Manson album the few fans love the most.
I like Antichrist Superstar the most very close next to Holy Wood (In the shadow of the Valley of Death).

I'm looking forward for your opinions!
Matt View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2010 at 5:34pm
Not a huge fan, I am in the minority around here at my home  they love him but Antichrist is the oneThumbs Up I have not heard the 3 recent albums though.
Matt
Callergrim View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Callergrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2010 at 7:06pm
Well, his latest album 'The High End of Low' is not that good as albums like 'Holy Wood' for example. But it isn't bad.. But please don't listen to 'Eat me, Drink me' because that's just crap Thumbs Down.. 'Holy Wood' is imo his second best album.

Edited by Callergrim - 19 Jul 2010 at 7:08pm
Vehemency View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vehemency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2010 at 3:24am
"Holy Wood" was an important album for me 9-10 years ago and I can admit that I think it still got some great songs - although I haven't heard the album for a couple of years. I think I have to find that album from the attic along with "Golden Age" and be nostalgic, heh.
ByTor View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ByTor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2010 at 11:04am
Holy Wood, but you forgot Portrait of an American Family.

His last two are such steaming piles of ass....
Colt View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2010 at 12:40pm
Mechanical Animals

Love it!
FusionKing View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FusionKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2010 at 11:57am
I don't mind his stuff, but nor do I have favourites. Manson used to be massive in Scotland until the goths went extinct up here.
BuryTheLiving13 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuryTheLiving13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2011 at 9:04pm
Mine would have to be Holy Wood Definitely. :)
I bought my boyfriend that album for his birthday since he's a huge fan and if it wasn't for that album and everything we still probably wouldn't be together. Our bond is our music :)
I love Wednesday 13 (Murderdolls, Wednesday 13, Frankenstein Drag Queens From Planet 13, Maniac Spider Trash)
& Black Metal including: Burzum, Gorgoroth, Mayhem, Marduk etc. (Mostly True Norwegian)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic