MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Rate the avatar and sig above you
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rate the avatar and sig above you

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 17>
Author
Message
Tupan View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Avatar
Honorary Collaborator

Joined: 28 Mar 2010
Location: BRASIL!
Status: Offline
Points: 1361
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tupan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 3:43pm
5 for the avatar (maiden is awesome, everybody knows).
2 for the sig, because I think this guy is Phil Anselmo, and I don't like Pantera very much.
Back to Top
Time Signature View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Avatar
Admin, Death, Thrash, Proto, Trad, H&C

Joined: 04 Apr 2010
Location: Denmark
Status: Offline
Points: 7636
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 3:46pm
It's Rob Dukes, man.
Back to Top
Tupan View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Avatar
Honorary Collaborator

Joined: 28 Mar 2010
Location: BRASIL!
Status: Offline
Points: 1361
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tupan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 3:55pm
^Rob Dukes, from Exodus? Sorry. 3,5 (sometimes 4) for the sig.
Back to Top
Doomster View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member


Joined: 02 Dec 2011
Location: New York
Status: Offline
Points: 521
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doomster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 4:32pm
3.5 for avatar, 2 for sig because I'm too lazy to use google translate.
Back to Top
Sheavy View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Avatar
Grindcore and Drone Metal teams

Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Location: Alabama
Status: Offline
Points: 791
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheavy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 4:42pm
4 for the avi.
2 for the sig because I dont know whats going on there.
Back to Top
Doomster View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member


Joined: 02 Dec 2011
Location: New York
Status: Offline
Points: 521
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doomster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by Sheavy Sheavy wrote:

I dont know whats going on there.
 
It's from an anime about a bunch of chicks playing mahjong. Weird, yeah, but that's my taste in telivision for ya.
Back to Top
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Avatar
Honorary Collaborator

Joined: 24 Dec 2010
Location: -berta, Kanada
Status: Offline
Points: 2405
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by Doomster Doomster wrote:

Originally posted by Sheavy Sheavy wrote:

I dont know whats going on there.
 
It's from an anime about a bunch of chicks playing mahjong. Weird, yeah, but that's my taste in telivision for ya.

3.5 /5 on both fronts, because the sig is text. Cool



Back to Top
Sheavy View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Avatar
Grindcore and Drone Metal teams

Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Location: Alabama
Status: Offline
Points: 791
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheavy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 9:48pm
4/5 for the avi.
5/5 for the sig. Dude! I'm a fairy!
Back to Top
A Person View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2010
Location: MI, USA
Status: Offline
Points: 1081
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 10:06pm
3/5 for the avy
N/A for the sig?
Back to Top
Time Signature View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Avatar
Admin, Death, Thrash, Proto, Trad, H&C

Joined: 04 Apr 2010
Location: Denmark
Status: Offline
Points: 7636
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2012 at 4:15am
0 for the avatar
0 for the sig

Death to false ponies!

Back to Top
Doomster View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member


Joined: 02 Dec 2011
Location: New York
Status: Offline
Points: 521
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doomster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2012 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by Time Signature Time Signature wrote:

0 for the avatar
0 for the sig

Death to false ponies!

WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT PONEHS?!!!
Back to Top
Pelata View Drop Down
MMA Metal Reviewer
MMA Metal Reviewer
Avatar

Joined: 21 Jan 2011
Location: NC - USA
Status: Offline
Points: 339
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pelata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2012 at 2:28pm
6 for the avatar (Patrick is funny)
0 for the sig (don't get it)
Back to Top
Doomster View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member


Joined: 02 Dec 2011
Location: New York
Status: Offline
Points: 521
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doomster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2012 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by Pelata Pelata wrote:


0 for the sig (don't get it)
Some anime.
Back to Top
A Person View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2010
Location: MI, USA
Status: Offline
Points: 1081
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2012 at 5:41pm
5/5 for Patrick
lolidunno/5 for avy

Originally posted by Time Signature Time Signature wrote:

0 for the avatar
0 for the sig

Death to false ponies!

http://i.imgur.com/hf1EH.gif
Back to Top
Doomster View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member


Joined: 02 Dec 2011
Location: New York
Status: Offline
Points: 521
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doomster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2012 at 8:34pm
4/5 for the avatar
5/5 for the sig
Back to Top
Sheavy View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Avatar
Grindcore and Drone Metal teams

Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Location: Alabama
Status: Offline
Points: 791
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheavy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 1:32pm
0/5 for the avi cause I can't read what it says.....
5/5 for the sig because Charles Manson is the pretty epic, even if he is a crazy homicidal maniac.
Back to Top
Doomster View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member


Joined: 02 Dec 2011
Location: New York
Status: Offline
Points: 521
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doomster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by Sheavy Sheavy wrote:

0/5 for the avi cause I can't read what it says.....
It says "What's wrong? You don't think that's funny?" It's from a comic called "Johnny The Homicidal Maniac".
Back to Top
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Avatar
Honorary Collaborator

Joined: 24 Dec 2010
Location: -berta, Kanada
Status: Offline
Points: 2405
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 12:01am
I changed them up so now its time to post in this thread again

also, avi 4/5 herons are cool 
sig, 1/5 its just text and i cant be bothered to read 


Edited by SKwid - 24 Jan 2012 at 12:02am


Back to Top
Doomster View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member


Joined: 02 Dec 2011
Location: New York
Status: Offline
Points: 521
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doomster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 12:32pm
2/5 for the avi because it's creepy

3/5 for the sig because even though it replaced the most epic sig in history, it looks really trippy
Back to Top
DefinitionOfHatred View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 14 Jan 2012
Location: Portugal
Status: Offline
Points: 120
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DefinitionOfHatred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 12:34pm
3/5 for the avatar because it's odd 
 
5/5 for the sig because it's pretty funny 
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 17>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.16
Copyright ©2001-2013 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.109 seconds.