MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >I Have A Question For You......?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Num skull band on cd

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Num skull band on cd
    Posted: 13 Mar 2013 at 9:04pm
can you get this band's albums on cd i think you can but i am not sure. if you can tell me the year of pressing so i know what the original pressing of each is. if they are on cd then i believe they are rare

band is

i really want to own original cd pressings of this band's albums if they were ever released on cd

Edited by vmoore - 13 Mar 2013 at 9:05pm
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 12:38am
Discogs is the place to go when you search for information like that: http://www.discogs.com/artist/Num+Skull
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 12:58am
RYM is also helpful for this particular need: http://rateyourmusic.com/artist/num_skull
vmoore View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 9:11am
i feel like a freeking idiot not thinking of discogs.i looked at both discogs and RYM and they both say there was a 2002 cd pressing for ritually abused but they don't have a cat number for it. does that still mean there was a 2002 cd pressing for that album
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 9:54am
They are usually pretty dependable sites both of them, so I think you can safely assume there was a 2002 CD pressing...
vmoore View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 10:10am
kk
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image