Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What are you doing right now?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132>
Author
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2016 at 9:23am
Trying to keep a toothache at bay, going to have to see a dentist on Monday as it's been getting worse the last few days. A few drams of malt whisky should help somewhat tonight.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2016 at 10:33am
Originally posted by Nightfly Nightfly wrote:

Trying to keep a toothache at bay, going to have to see a dentist on Monday as it's been getting worse the last few days. A few drams of malt whisky should help somewhat tonight.
...ugh nothing worse than a toothacheDead
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2016 at 11:16am
Watching some YT vids of Ajahn Brahm, very wise monk!
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2016 at 12:07pm
Watching Mamaduke with the kids, while actually secretly watching Band of Brothers.
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2016 at 10:22pm
Just came home from a Testament concert, they played a killer show! Played many of my favorite tracks, and had a great time headbanging. I must say I kind of regret not going into the mosh pit, maybe next time. 

The opening band Slikk Wikked was great too, played an amazing cover of 'Caught in a Mosh'. 
If I say fuck two more times that's forty-six fucks in this fucked up rhyme
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2016 at 4:00am
Staying up longer than I should being 'chemmed-up', while listening to music and doing random things.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2016 at 7:12am
...just working...sadly no music Cry
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2016 at 8:18pm
Watching National treasure 2 w/ the folks.
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, T/S/G, Grind, VA Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2016 at 12:42am
Killing time before tea. Can smell it and it's making me hungry!
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2016 at 12:12am
Just buried a dead baby bunny. Stop reading now if you're squeamish!

The cat catches all sorts of things, brings them to the house to show off, the fox terrier takes them off her, eats them and then vomits them up again.Dead Damn dog is brainless sometimes! Anyway, the cat just bought in a baby rabbit. This morning I found a baby hare's head in the dog's bed. Have found no hare-flavoured vomit, so assume the cat ate the rest of it, and the dog was just looking after the head.LOL
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2016 at 12:34am
Originally posted by Vim Fuego Vim Fuego wrote:

The cat catches all sorts of things, brings them to the house to show off, the fox terrier takes them off her, eats them and then vomits them up again.Dead Damn dog is brainless sometimes! Anyway, the cat just bought in a baby rabbit. This morning I found a baby hare's head in the dog's bed. Have found no hare-flavoured vomit, so assume the cat ate the rest of it, and the dog was just looking after the head.LOL

Oh dear!Shocked LOVELY!!LOL
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2016 at 1:54am
Originally posted by Psydye Psydye wrote:

Damn...animal life is brutal sometimes Shocked. Got pet rabbits myself for the kids. They would be devastated if they were eaten by the fox (which often happens to outdoor pet rabbits in Denmark).
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2016 at 2:48am
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

Originally posted by Psydye Psydye wrote:

Damn...animal life is brutal sometimes Shocked. Got pet rabbits myself for the kids. They would be devastated if they were eaten by the fox (which often happens to outdoor pet rabbits in Denmark).

May that never happen!Shocked Would be a shame!
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2016 at 12:25am
Just to be clear, the rabbits and hares involved were wild!Shocked No pets came to any harm. Except the dumb dog possibly giving himself a stomach ache...

Edited by Vim Fuego - 12 Mar 2016 at 12:26am
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2016 at 8:52pm
Trying to draw.
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2016 at 9:24pm
Draw what?
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2016 at 1:19am
Just one of my OCs. He's simply referred to as "The Coffee Guy" but is a bit of an eccentric action hero who goes on bizarre adventures. A very in-circle character w/ me and my group of friends.Smile
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2016 at 2:30pm
Sounds cool. I used to draw a cartoon called Harry the Sheep. He was a sheep, and was really crap at everything.LOL Actually he looked pretty crap too, cos I'm terrible at drawing.
vmoore View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 1:56am
Put a bid in for a cd with 3 hours left on it and realising after i bid that its gonna be shipled from russia when i live in usa
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 1:58am
Working...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132>
  Share Topic