1 [3.85%]
1 [3.85%]
3 [11.54%]
3 [11.54%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Favourite Star Wars Villain
    Posted: 27 Dec 2012 at 10:59pm
Eria Tarka View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eria Tarka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 12:02am
If any Sith lord could be classified as a "villain" then I would choose Darth Revan or Darth Bane. Out of this list though, I'd vote Darth Tyrannus/ Dooku.
FallingxSkies View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 3:52am
Darth Vader mainly because of how he act in those storm trooper videos by collegehumor :D
He coul have been way more badass in the movies though :P
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 3:54am
Yeah sometimes the custome makes him look slightly ridiculous, but he is kinda frightening other times. Especially when he strangles those poor commanders who fail him. Confused
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 3:57am
I�ve voted Jabba the Hutt...I can�t not like a villain who looks like a giant turd combined with a slimy snail...oh yeah and Carrie Fisher of course looks stunning on his lab:
IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 8:59am
Originally posted by bytor2112 bytor2112 wrote:

If any Sith lord could be classified as a "villain" then I would choose Darth Revan or Darth Bane. Out of this list though, I'd vote Darth Tyrannus/ Dooku.

yeah i kind of decided to leae the Expanded Universe characters out of the list, but I guess that was what the "Other" option was for
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 1:12pm
My favorite Star Wars villain used to be George Lucas, but now it's Walt Disney.
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 3:42pm
I think I'll go with The Emperor.  Dude was so bad he made Vader see the error of his ways.
Eria Tarka View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eria Tarka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by IMPF2112 IMPF2112 wrote:

Originally posted by bytor2112 bytor2112 wrote:

yeah i kind of decided to leave the Expanded Universe characters out of the list, but I guess that was what the "Other" option was for

Probably a good Idea, or you'd have to split this poll into 10 parts.LOL
Diogenes View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diogenes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 1:11am
Darth Maul is freaking badass.  At least he was when Episode I came out and I was 6 years old.  
Earendil View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earendil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 9:56am
I voted Darth Maul because I love every second he's on the screen.  Imagine seeing that guy run at you with a light saber  Stern Smile
rushfan4 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors and Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 10:57am
I'm old school and have to vote for Darth Vader.  James Earl Jones has such an awesome voice.  
bartosso View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartosso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2013 at 8:28pm
The Emperor talking backwards. By the way, did you know George Lucas actually asked David Lynch to direct the last episode of Star Wars?

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 1:53am
Wow that would probably have been a weird and dark experience.
Lynx33 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lynx33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 3:14am
Mine is Boba, it's a shame he was written to die so unhandilyUnhappy

Edited by Lynx33 - 09 Aug 2013 at 6:30am
All that is over. Today, I know how to celebrate beauty.
ProgMetaller2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2014 at 1:53am
Luke, I am your father!
"Before you see the light you must die!!!!!!!!!!" - Slayer

"Today is born the seventh one, born of woman, the seventh son" - Steve Harris
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2014 at 11:44am
I love Darth Vader and Boba Fett, but I just have to go with Darth Maul. The best thing that came out of The Phantom Menace, he was such a badass. LOL  
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2014 at 1:18pm
I'm a bit superficial saying this but probably Boba Fett! Nothing much else about him(not that I have a good memory anyways) is needed for me to like him best!Tongue
ProgMetaller2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2014 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by musiclover60sn70s musiclover60sn70s wrote:

I'm a bit superficial saying this but probably Boba Fett! Nothing much else about him(not that I have a good memory anyways) is needed for me to like him best!Tongue

Vader,dude Cool
"Before you see the light you must die!!!!!!!!!!" - Slayer

"Today is born the seventh one, born of woman, the seventh son" - Steve Harris
bartosso View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartosso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 10:35am
Jar Jar Binks, obviously.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic