Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Recently Watched Films

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 256>
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Block Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 8:02pm

The Matrix...again

SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2011 at 1:29am
^nothing wrong with that 

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2011 at 5:43am

About five times this weekend with the kids. Great movie.
J-Man View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2011 at 10:28pm
Saw this earlier tonight...

Absolutely terrible movie (we left early), but it was an epppiicccc night. Cool
Check out my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/demiseoftime
Coffin Joe View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coffin Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2011 at 5:20am
Rubber  8/10 rating!

That's one freaked out movie! 
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coffin Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 1:43pm
I have just seen Hunter Prey 8/10

It's a really well-made indie sci-fi film directed by Sandy Collora - the guy that made Batman Dead End. It's low budget, but more than makes up for the lack of budget through its gripping story & great actors. It reminds me of a good 70's sci-fi b-movie, and its simple but compelling story makes for a highly entertaining flick. The first ten minutes can be a bit tedious, but those who wait will be greatly rewarded. I watched it through netflix, so if you have that, you should head over and stream it right away.  
Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:04am
Kelly's Heroes

Cool
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 4:00pm
I caught Battlefield Earth last night on the Space channel.  Funniest I've seen Travolta since Welcome Back, Kotter.
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 5:44am
Being in bed with a severe flu, I had the time to watch all episodes of this classic:

I prefer the original Macross Saga though, which I'll probably watch too, but first this:

m@x View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Co-founder, Admin & Webmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m@x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 9:14am

Nice surprise ! 6.9/10 ;-)
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by m@x m@x wrote:

Nice surprise ! 6.9/10 ;-)

that one looks awesome, a middlage warmovie (one of my favourite genres of movies), what is it about and where is the setting, looks Roman Empire ish for me though,

I saw another warmovie/fable yesterday  which i would rate 7,6/10, for several reasons which is to long to write here now, and I can't get enough of Russal Crowe with sword and Mail armor, I still wait on a midleage movie starring Russel Crowe and Hugh Jackman, that would be epic bearded movie.
http://www.beyondhollywood.com/uploads/2009/03/robin-hood-movie-poster-2.jpg

Edited by Balthamel - 24 Jun 2011 at 2:27pm
cannon View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 7:02pm
m@x View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m@x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 8:06pm
^^ Bathamel: it's in the Roman Empire times and it's taking in place in the Britain's territory, some tribes gave some trouble to the Empire warriors in their quest to take on the world.

Again, not the best movie, but a nice surprise (I had no expectation at all)

About ROBIN HOOD, I am really not sure about this one.... ;-(
m@x View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m@x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 8:07pm
^ Cannon, how was LEGION ? I am hesitating
cannon View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 8:41pm

^ Cannon, how was LEGION ? I am hesitating

I enjoyed it. A little corny at times but overall entertaining. I watched it on Starz.
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 7:29am

^^ Bathamel: it's in the Roman Empire times and it's taking in place in the Britain's territory, some tribes gave some trouble to the Empire warriors in their quest to take on the world.

Again, not the best movie, but a nice surprise (I had no expectation at all)

About ROBIN HOOD, I am really not sure about this one.... ;-(

yeah it was a strange version of Hood, but I thought it was played out well, but the name was misleading since it is not about Robin Hood, but Robin Longstrider before he became the Robin of the Hood, so yeah some chages like that and the plot seemd confused, and out of rythem, alitle rushed.

But I am weak for advenrure movies and series, so i can't complain to much also a Robin Hood movie is probably one of the most difficult movieconcepts to pull of, the source material is fragmentated, and it is not sure how real Robin was, is he a myth or is he a real but forgottem hero, what is he are to me very facinating, he is the greatres british hero after Arthur, (one could almost put Hood into the Arthurian legends, but that would be madness), so yeah im a nerd when it comes to british heros and love to watch Arthurian and Hoodian movies. but that is solely my opinion

and I did not rate the movie with more then 7, so it is not a top rated movie, (I stil hope for a precual)

Edited by Balthamel - 25 Jun 2011 at 7:29am
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coffin Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 7:33am
I'm watching Condorman - epic classic movie! It's still a great movie, and I really like the quirkiness and odd humour. It was one of my all time favorite movies, when I was young - Hell, still is! Who wants Batman, Spiderman, X-Men etc. When you can have Condorman - Vulture of the western world! Wink 
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 8:46am
Originally posted by cannon cannon wrote:

who is the strongest angel Lucifer, Michael or Gabriel Question
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 12:07pm
I just watched that "Expelled" movie by Ben Stein.  I'm pro-evolution, but I had to finally see this one.
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 1:03pm
What do you mean by pro-evolution?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 256>
  Share Topic