MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Disharmonic... And they are my friends...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1967/ 1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Disharmonic... And they are my friends...
    Posted: 20 Apr 2010 at 8:59am
See this:

BAND : DISHARMONIC
TITLE : �Infernal Messengers�
FORMAT : 
CD-R
RATING : 
CONTACTS: 
[email protected]
COMMENT : 
These guys from Italy debut with this promo-CD, characterised by 5 songs (+ intro & outro) of absolutely worthless Thrash/Black Metal. The guys tried to write intricated and at the same time old-style songs, but they failed on both things� First of all, the sound is terrible: guitars are low on volume and incredibly buzzing, very ridicolous at times. The vocals are bad and shrouded in a f**king exaggerated delay. Maybe the drums are the only instrument that you can hear in this mess, but they�re pretty bad-played and chaotic. And above all, the songs lack of any interesting riff, they�re very ugly and in some parts they�re absolutely senseless� Once more I ask to myself why these bands exist� (HERR MORBID)

(http://digilander.libero.it/solitudeaeternus/demo-reviews.)

And they are my friends... Only that this demo please me... But because they are my friends.

And to say that they sent their demo to dozens of fanzines, magazines, bands and musicians. Having made it at home... And for two people (+ 1) convinced that he baked a masterpiece...

see also: http://www.metal-archives.com/ => Black metal => Disharmonic

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image