MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

.crrust band without discography at all

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Metal Reviewer
MMA Metal Reviewer
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renkls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: .crrust band without discography at all
    Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 7:48am
http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/crrust.aspx?ac=.crr
There's no eps or full lengths listed for the band.
http://rateyourmusic.com/artist/_crrust  has a good list to work from.
Tupan View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tupan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 8:02am
As a member of the forum, you could also add the albums of the bands! But I will fix it. Thanks, man!
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 8:07am
^He doesn�t have access to add releases until he has posted 100 comments in the forum, which will make him a 3 star collab. It�s a rule that is there because we want to make sure that spammers and other lousy individuals don�t ruin our database (and don�t worry we don�t see you like that renklsBig smile)
Tupan View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tupan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 8:35am
^Allright! And I know renkls want to review Pain is a Mere Sensation...Wink
Andyman1125 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andyman1125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 8:02pm
I may have missed the memo, but are MusicBrainz imports still going on? Because I punched in the code for that expecting the albums to be added that way. Embarrassed
Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 8:18pm
Personally, I think MusicBrainz is a pain in the ass and totally unhelpful.
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Andyman1125 Andyman1125 wrote:

I may have missed the memo, but are MusicBrainz imports still going on? Because I punched in the code for that expecting the albums to be added that way. Embarrassed

I still put the codes in when adding bands, but I'm not sure the imports have been working that well (if at all) since Musicbrainz had an upgrade. 
Tupan View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tupan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by Wilytank Wilytank wrote:

Personally, I think MusicBrainz is a pain in the ass and totally unhelpful.

This. I never add the MusicBrainz code when I add a band.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 1:37am
We should aim at adding the MB codes, as Graphix is currently working on a solution to the issue with the imports, so for future reference it�s important. MB import has unfortunately been down for more than a year nowCry and Phil says it�s a major implementation to get it working again. That�s why it�s taking so long.
Andyman1125 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andyman1125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

We should aim at adding the MB codes, as Graphix is currently working on a solution to the issue with the imports, so for future reference it�s important. MB import has unfortunately been down for more than a year nowCry and Phil says it�s a major implementation to get it working again. That�s why it�s taking so long.

Ah ok, I thought I had read it was fixed. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic