Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Would You Rather...?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 7:07am
Movie.  Probably a small role though, like that one guy in Dirty Harry who almost gets hit and Harry yells at him "Get the hell out of the way, hammerhead!"

Which would you rather not hear?:
A) "Honey, remember when we told the kids not to play on the railroad tracks?"
or 
B) "Honey, lets sell the kids, move to Zanzibar, and begin taking opium rectally."
bartosso View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartosso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 7:20am
A, and then, after hearing about their tragic death I'd say "Honey, kids are dead, let's move to Zanzibar, and begin taking opium rectally."

Which would you rather do every 5 minutes if you had to choose:
A - give a noisy yet odorless burp.
B - expel a silent yet extremely stinky fart.
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 10:21am
Originally posted by bartosso bartosso wrote:

A, and then, after hearing about their tragic death I'd say "Honey, kids are dead, let's move to Zanzibar, and begin taking opium rectally."

Which would you rather do every 5 minutes if you had to choose:
A - give a noisy yet odorless burp.
B - expel a silent yet extremely stinky fart.

A - atleast you can pass it off as some medical thing and still be plesant to be around, abet wierd

would you rather have computer towers for a pelvis and chest (no genitals at all, but you do have many accessory ports) or have a computer monitor for a head and computer mice for hands 

FallingxSkies View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 10:53am
um the first one I can pass as a transformer ^^

Would you rather have flabby arms that you can use to fly or huge legs that you can run super fast with?
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 11:25am
huge legs.
i wouldnt be able to stand being a fatass. 

would you rather be a autocratic dictator or a symbolic monarch?

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 11:27am
dicatator!! monarchs always get overthrown and stuff >.>

Would you rather have your treasured instrument destroyed or your favorite band killed?
CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 11:36am
My favorite band killed, so I could sell memorabilia 50 times more expensive (at least).

Would you rather gnaw your own arm to set yourself free from a boobtrap or let yourself raped by the coming horny bear who mistook you for a female bear?
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 11:44am
aw poor band!....hmmm I like my arm so i'll chance the bear

Would you rather be turned into a cat or a squirrel? 
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 3:47pm
a cat, then  i wouldnt give a fuck.
would you rather                                   or                                                                ?

rushfan4 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors and Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 4:01pm

I think that i would rather                         because                                             is just plain wrong.

Would you rather have your wisdom teeth removed or have to pass a kidney stone?
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 4:56pm
ummm kidney stone I don't trust dentists >.>

Would you rather be pregnant (yes dudes) or be castrated? >:D
rushfan4 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 5:39pm
Pregnant.  Ahhnold made it cool to be a pregnant male in Junior and I ain't quite ready to give up the family jewels and such.

Would you rather discover a new previously unknown species of animal here on earth or an alien lifeform on some other planet elsewhere in the universe?
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 5:41pm
haha yeah xD
 I would totally want to find aliens!....unless they're like deadspace aliens....then i'm screwed

Would you rather have that stoned feeling forever or the drunk feeling?
Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 5:43pm
Fuckin ninja'd

Stoned.  Pot is a better drug for you than alcohol ffffffffffffffffffffffact!

Though I'll keep my comment on the aliens vs earthly species.

Aliens.  I think we've found enough tree frogs, weird looking insects, and exotic fish.  We're not going to get a time-out from the universal biologist community for not knowing every species on this planet.  Let's see how close the Tyranids really are to hitting us.

Would you rather smell your own asshole or smell the assholes of others?

Edited by Wilytank - 29 Aug 2012 at 5:45pm
IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 5:45pm
I would most definitely pick the latter in the heartbeat. I am kind of obsessed/fascinated with Space and Aliens and UFOs and the like, so discovering a real live alien lifeform/discovering the outermost regions of the universe would be pretty exiting for me, to say the least.)

Would you rather be locked in a room for all eternity with me, or be locked in a room for 10 minutes with Charles Manson (who is not locked up or restrained in anyway and may or may not be armed with a deadly weapon).

Edited by IMPF2112 - 29 Aug 2012 at 5:45pm
Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by IMPF2112 IMPF2112 wrote:

I would most definitely pick the latter in the heartbeat. I am kind of obsessed/fascinated with Space and Aliens and UFOs and the like,

You'd enjoy sniffing alien assholes?

Anyway, you.

Would you rather be moldy cheese or 3 year old mayonnaise?
rushfan4 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 5:56pm
Hmm..you like ponies and Charles Manson likes the Beatles.  I think I would take the 10 minutes with Charles Manson. LOL

And I would probably rather be moldy cheese as apparently the more aged the cheese the better.

Would you rather be forced to live on only pizza and water for the rest of your life or beetles and beer?

Edited by rushfan4 - 29 Aug 2012 at 5:57pm
IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by Wilytank Wilytank wrote:

ugh. that was a reply to rushfan4 not you lol

anyways

Originally posted by rushfan4 rushfan4 wrote:

Hmm..you like ponies and Charles Manson likes the Beatles.  I think I would take the 10 minutes with Charles Manson. LOL

And I would probably rather be moldy cheese as apparently the more aged the cheese the better.

Would you rather be forced to live on only pizza and water for the rest of your life or beetles and beer?

The former. Because pizza is fucking delicious, water tastes amazing (fuck anyone who says it is tasteless).

I've never eaten a beetle before, and don't plan on it, because I don't eat insects. And I've never drunk beer before, so whatever.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Wilytank Wilytank wrote:

Originally posted by IMPF2112 IMPF2112 wrote:

I would most definitely pick the latter in the heartbeat. I am kind of obsessed/fascinated with Space and Aliens and UFOs and the like,

Anyway, you.

Would you rather be moldy cheese or 3 year old mayonnaise?
lmao I'm cracked out on monsters so that had me laughing like crazy (the sniffin assholes thing xD)
IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 6:43pm
Oh, uh, would you rather live in a world were there is no such thing as Metal, or a world were there is no such thing as Steak?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic