Would You Rather...?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2012 at 7:18am
Depends on which roller coaster and which spinny ride.  If I had a teleportation skill to strap me in to every roller coaster in Cedar Point and ride them all day, I'd do that.  Course all I've ever been to is Hershey Park, Kennywood, and Disney Land (senior trip).

Speaking of that experience, would you rather travel overnight on an 18 hour bus ride from Pennsylvania to Florida on a crowded bus with now pillow or blanket or have an 18 minute bus ride to the museum of wood carvings for a senior trip?
FallingxSkies View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2012 at 12:52am
Originally posted by J-Man J-Man wrote:

1 cm, I guess. I wouldn't get any action, but at the same time, having a 2 foot long dick would be extremely inconvenient. I'm sure something like that would intimidate most females anyway.�Tongue (Sabrina, can you confirm this? LOL)Would you rather listen to a Justin Bieber album 5 times every day for the rest of your life or be forced to give up your entire music collection and never listen to any of it ever again?

Lol xD yeah I personally would be afraid it would eat me or something xP

I would go with the one hour sleep. Dont sleeping anyways so no real difference ^^

Would you rather have to ride a roller coaster non stop for a day or that spinny ride :p
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2012 at 11:16pm
I'll go with the woman category but would practice abstinence with either option. LOL

Would you rather spend a whole month going on 1 hour's sleep per night or going only 1 hour a day out of bed (spending the other 23 just laying with your head on the pillow sleeping/trying to sleep)?
J-Man View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2012 at 4:15pm
My favorite movie is A Clockwork Orange, so definitely not that option! LOL Being president would be cool. I would never be elected in America (I'm an atheist and a liberal - need I say more? Tongue), but I would like the opportunity to get the country on par with the rest of the developed world. We're severely lagging behind most of Europe. Dead

Would you rather only be able to have sex with women in the age bracket 80 - 90 years old, or men in the age bracket 20-30 years old? If you're a girl or a homosexual, change the question to be about old men and young women.

Edited by J-Man - 09 Sep 2012 at 4:15pm
Check out my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/demiseoftime
IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2012 at 4:01pm
Give up my music collection. I've actually memorised alot of my favourite albums note-by-note in my head, so in theory I would still be able to hum them to myself/play them in my head or whatever.

Would you rather be the President of the United States or the protagonist of your favourite movie.
J-Man View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2012 at 3:40pm
1 cm, I guess. I wouldn't get any action, but at the same time, having a 2 foot long dick would be extremely inconvenient. I'm sure something like that would intimidate most females anyway. Tongue (Sabrina, can you confirm this? LOL)

Would you rather listen to a Justin Bieber album 5 times every day for the rest of your life or be forced to give up your entire music collection and never listen to any of it ever again?
Check out my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/demiseoftime
IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2012 at 3:11pm
Definitely the second option. Going around school without any pants for a day would be quite interesting indeed, to say the least. (Although realistically speaking, if that happened they would send me down to the Principal's office and make me to wear an old pair of used gym shorts all dayConfused

Would you rather have a penis that is over 2' long or have a penis that at full length is less than 1 cm long ?

Edited by IMPF2112 - 09 Sep 2012 at 3:11pm
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2012 at 4:41pm
Stone bedsheets.  A pillow is more important for my comfort.  I could always layer up clothes if I get too cold.

Would you rather spend your typical day barefoot (no socks) or with no pants (underwear is allowed).  Don't answer if your typical day is at home. LOL
DefinitionOfHatred View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DefinitionOfHatred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2012 at 10:43am
Interesting question. I've already done it with my teeth, so the answer is obvious I'm afraid.

Would you rather replace your bedsheets or your pillow with stones?
Why is six afraid of seven? Because seven ate nine.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 12:06am
wise choice sir...wise choice ^w^ um I would choose...the glasses ^^ i'm a lazy person so the thought of carrying ten gallons around sucks xD

Would you rather pop a zit with your teeth or each toe cheese?
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2012 at 10:20pm
A stripper.  Technically more clients, but overall cleaner/safer.  They see you with less clothes, but you (thankfully in many cases I'm sure) don't have to see them.

Would you rather have to wear a ten gallon hat all the time or those glasses that have those fake eyes on the lenses (like from that scene in The Simpsosns where Homer is on the jury of the Fred Quimby trial)?
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2012 at 9:32pm
ah yours are hard >.< ummm I think my crush I don't think I could handle being a dude...seems hardcore x3

Would you rather be a prostitute or stripper :P
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2012 at 6:11pm
japanime music. 

at least i could find some sick things to sample 

would you rather undergo a sex-change, or have your wife/partner/love-of-life/crush undergo a sex change (they would be fine with it and would be happy after)

CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2012 at 5:27pm
Urgh. Medium pizza. After having seen "Supersize Me", I can't eat McDo's supernatural fries.

Would you rather be sent on a desert island with a 10 CD box of "Greatest Hits of Disco" or a 10 CD box of "Greatest Japanime Musics"?
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2012 at 4:35pm
Ninja turtle implies I'd be skilled at martial arts, whereas who knows what type of shitty little robot I'd end up being.

Ninja turtle it is!!

Which would you rather have to eat everyday for a month: one supersized McDonalds meal (w/fries) or a medium pizza from Pizza Hut (or another big pizza chain in your neighbourhood)?
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2012 at 1:27pm
lol nice xD and I would be forced not to eat for a week. I have bananas in the fridge and I haven't eaten bananas since I was in 1st grade. not starting now ^^

Would you rather be a robot or a ninja turtle? (meh)
IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2012 at 1:18pm
only death is real

Edited by IMPF2112 - 20 Nov 2017 at 4:27pm
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2012 at 1:05pm
hm, I don't really know those thing so I'll just go with House of Pain :)

Would you rather tour with your top 5 favorite bands or be able to travel into your favorite tv show? 
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 10:32pm
Broken Heart.  Better to have loved and lost than.... yaddah yaddah..

Would you rather live in a Fear Factory or a House Of Pain?
IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 9:37pm
Gassy kids. tbh my farts would be probably be smellier than theirs lol

would you rather be the owner of a lonely heart or the owner of a broken heart?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic