MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Generic error, Wrathchild

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Windhawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Generic error, Wrathchild
    Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 1:22am
When trying to edit some info on the band page of Wrathchild (in NWoBHM) I get a "generic error".
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 2:21am
Phil and M@X have announced in the SC zone that the system might not work too well before after the 12th. There is an issue they are working on. I�ve had some similar problems trying to upload pics, so I�ve just decided to wait to do more work on the database until after the 12th.
topofsm View Drop Down
MMA Metal Reviewer
MMA Metal Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote topofsm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 3:00am
Ok thanks. That would explain some earlier problems I've had.
Lost respect for these archives when I saw Creed added, among other bands. Not going to be foruming here anymore. You can keep my reviews if you want.
Vehemency View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vehemency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 3:07am
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

I�ve had some similar problems trying to upload pics, so I�ve just decided to wait to do more work on the database until after the 12th.
Same here, hence my laziness with this site the last few days. LOL
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 3:14am
Yeah we are an impatient bunch but I guess that�s only positive as it indicates great enthusiasm.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic