MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Other music related lounges >General Music Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Most Embarrassing Album You've Owned

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 1:21am
Don't kill me for this but JP's TurboEmbarrassed

Edited by ProgMetaller2112 - 02 May 2013 at 1:21am
"Before you see the light you must die!!!!!!!!!!" - Slayer

"Today is born the seventh one, born of woman, the seventh son" - Steve Harris
The Angry Scotsman View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Angry Scotsman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2013 at 10:01pm
Thankfully, very little. I didn't really do CDs until I was 16/17, that's probably the most embarrassing thing!
Before that (and after) I pretty much make my albums count!

I guess Linkin Park. I had Meteora and Hybrid Theory and used to rock that s**t
I don't feel ashamed though, I was 14, what can ya do?

God Hates Us All by Slayer is pretty sad, it's buried deep in my room and just knowing I own it hurts me
Megadeth, Metallica, Slayer and Testament. The real Big Four of thrash metal!

Listen to doom metal, worship Satan
vmoore View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2013 at 11:24pm
i liked a band called 30 seconds to mars when i was first getting into music. i still like them and still have all 3 of their albums. will probably get the new one when it comes out. is that Embarrassing or terrible?
evilneverdies View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evilneverdies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2013 at 7:57am
I guess...let me see...ahhm
maybe Bros- Push
by the way :There is NO embarrasing slayer or Priest album!!!l
Linkin park and 30 seconds are definetely embarrasing
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2013 at 8:08am
Bros!!! Yep that definitely qualifies as embarrasing. But guess what! I also own that album LOL
Jbird View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2013 at 8:07am
The first album I ever bought was Rush - 2112, so I haven't had too many stinkers.

My most embarrassing album is probably Metallica - St Anger. Man, that is a crappy album.....
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 8:17pm
Honestly I can't remember...I have a bad memory...I sold all my metal CD's a while ago when I needed money and didn't listen to that much metal anyways anymore. Though that being said I listen to it very much more again from time to time and slightly regret selling all those...
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2013 at 1:40am
Originally posted by ProgMetaller2112 ProgMetaller2112 wrote:

Man, I love that album!!!
LittleBig View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleBig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2013 at 5:08am
Originally posted by Time Signature Time Signature wrote:

What's embarrassing about Turbo? Disapprove

I can't think of anything embarrassing in my music collection, I've never been ashamed with the music I listen to. 

ProgMetaller2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2014 at 12:19am

Don't kill me for this but JP's TurboEmbarrassed 

Man, I love that album!!!

I like it too but the lyrics embarrass the hell out of me. Can you say cheesy

Originally posted by LittleBig LittleBig wrote:

What's embarrassing about Turbo? Disapprove

I can't think of anything embarrassing in my music collection, I've never been ashamed with the music I listen to. 

The cheesy lyrics. They embarrass me and the music doesn't sound like the Priest that I love. So that's how it embarrasses me

siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Prog/AG Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2014 at 10:35pm
I m not embarrassed but i have a taste for pure cheese now and again. Think of the worst of the worst and i probably have a greatest hits at least. We re talking Abba, Barry Manilow, Olivia Neutron Bomb, Bee Gees etc. Yep i m a twisted puppy but i have no shame so i just don t give a flying f:*k
vmoore View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2014 at 12:57am
Originally posted by siLLy puPPy siLLy puPPy wrote:

I m not embarrassed but i have a taste for pure cheese now and again. Think of the worst of the worst and i probably have a greatest hits at least. We re talking Abba, Barry Manilow, Olivia Neutron Bomb, Bee Gees etc. Yep i m a twisted puppy but i have no shame so i just don t give a flying f:*k
what is wrong with liking abba i got an albm of theirs and liks them and will eventually buy more. 
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2014 at 1:50am
War Plague - The Necro Continuum

Blind goodwill buy from years ago, most likely the worst album I've ever heard. I literally use that shit as a drink coaster.

Edited by Unitron - 01 Mar 2022 at 11:34pm
If I say fuck two more times that's forty-six fucks in this fucked up rhyme
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2014 at 1:53am
Originally posted by Unitron Unitron wrote:

Probably the most embarrassing for me are a couple Skrillex EP's that I own, hate Dubstep now but I went through a phase where I thought it was the shit LOL 

Clap

vmoore View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2014 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by Sheavy Sheavy wrote:

My mom's vinyl collection fell into my hands. There was some pretty despairing stuff in there. Especially Christmas Tyme by Engelbert Humperdinck.
I dare you to say that name without at least smiling.
what is wrong with engelbert humperdinck. i like him and don't give a flying fuck what anyone else thinks. hell i have anything from slayer to entombed to engelbert to john denver to allman bros. hell i like so many different generas of music it is  insane 
aglasshouse View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aglasshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2014 at 10:46pm
Does finding a CD of Hootie and the Blowfish's Cracked Rear View count as being embarrassing?
I sure think it does.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2014 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by vmoore vmoore wrote:

My mom's vinyl collection fell into my hands. There was some pretty despairing stuff in there. Especially Christmas Tyme by Engelbert Humperdinck.
what is wrong with engelbert humperdinck. i like him and don't give a flying fuck what anyone else thinks. hell i have anything from slayer to entombed to engelbert to john denver to allman bros. hell i like so many different generas of music it is  insane 

Great job, brah!! Good for you for liking different kinds of music Clap

Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2014 at 6:49am
Discovery (very Disco) by ELO is the only album I have that makes me cringe. I'd put it in the next charity bag that comes through my door, but I'd have to find the album first.
vmoore View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2015 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by J-Man J-Man wrote:

...I almost forgot to mention that I purchased at least 2 Englebert Humperdinck LP's when I was around 10 years old too. Still haven't gotten rid of those either. Tongue
you should send me them of i dont already own them so i can enjoy them ifyou dont listen to them anymore
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2015 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by vmoore vmoore wrote:

The Allman Bros. is fcking awesome! Great guitarist.Clap

Edited by Psydye - 10 Feb 2015 at 9:15pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic