FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wall Of The Eyeless [Sweden]

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
FallingxSkies View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wall Of The Eyeless [Sweden]
    Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 4:08pm
Wish I witnessed those times! seemed fun. oh man and demo cassettes remind me of VCRs ^^
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 2:47am
Feels like the good old tape trading daysSmile (I�m getting all nostalgic by looking at my old demo cassette tapes).
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 12:37am
ha feels like a business deal or something Approve
SL View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 12:33am
Originally posted by FallingxSkies FallingxSkies wrote:

Time to spread the word! on a mission Cool
Handshake Headbanger
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 12:32am
Time to spread the word! on a mission Cool
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 12:31am
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

^^If you�re interested Wall of the Eyeless have a MMA profile here: http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/wall-of-the-eyeless.aspx?ac=wall
oh cool  i'll check that out Smile
SL View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 12:27am
Sounds great! Thumbs Up

thank you, too, JonasBeer

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 12:22am
welcome again :3
 and yeah I think I know some people i'll tell them about you guys for sure!
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 12:19am
^^If you�re interested Wall of the Eyeless have a MMA profile here: http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/wall-of-the-eyeless.aspx?ac=wall

Edited by UMUR - 30 Aug 2012 at 12:20am
SL View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 12:15am

your welcome! really? ah! can't wait till it comes out :D oh man bet you guys will sound even more amazing in a studio :O totally adding you on facebook! 
Beer
thanks for the kind words Smile we'll do our best, because we believe in what we're doing.
If you know someone who might like us, too - please spread the word about the band. cheers Beer
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 12:04am
your welcome! really? ah! can't wait till it comes out :D oh man bet you guys will sound even more amazing in a studio :O totally adding you on facebook! 
Beer
SL View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 12:01am

dude its a mixture of some of my fav. genres of metal! I like the song "The Rain Song"  the vocals are great! hope you guys make more!
Hey! thanks a lot for the feedback, it means a lot to us :) And the answer is yes - in fact, the new record (which will be our second demo) is already written and ready and we'll hopefully record the whole thing in the very beginning of 2013 in the real deal studio this time around. More details will be revealed soon.
You can join us on Facebook, for example  - the latest news are being published there.
Thanx for the support! Headbanger
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 5:33pm
dude its a mixture of some of my fav. genres of metal! I like the song "The Rain Song"  the vocals are great! hope you guys make more!
SL View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 10:59am
Hello,

SL here from the new progressive death/doom metal band (as we were called in the press because of the dark atmosphere, varied and strange song structures, use of acoustic guitars and guitar solos) formed in Sweden and called Wall Of The Eyeless.  My band is just a several months old and we've recorded and self-released the first demo. The sound of the demo is not the best, because the we had to record that one ourselves and in the non-pro studio with no production involved, but nevertheless the demo keeps getting the very good feedback from both the listeners (according to the letters and messages we're getting) and the press:
4 / 5 (Brutalism Zine, The Netherlands), 8 / 10 (Metal Curse, The USA), 72/100 (Lords Of Metal, The Netherlands), 7.5/10 (Metallic Faith Immortal, The USA), 80/10077/10083/100, 78/100, 89/100 (Metal Archives), 3.5/5 (Full Metal Attorney, The USA), 7/10 (Metalhead.it, Italy), 7/10 (Death Metal Baboon), 8/10 (Darkside, Russia), 6/6 (Atmospheric Magazine, Poland), 7/10 (Greek Rebels Zine, Greece) plus really good reviews without scores from Heavy Metal Tribune (Singapore), Puro Ruido (Spain), DoomedToDarkness Zine and Forbidden Magazine (The USA). 
Hopefully later this year we'll have the second demo released recorded in a proper studio with a proper production, but we'll still be very glad to know your opinion about this first one and if you happen to like it, please review it, spread the word about the band - whatever you want, really. 
We're unsigned at the moment, of course, and the demo was to this point only self-released, and we are searching for a label for our future releases. Of course, the record is rough, but still both the listeners and reviews claim that the band already has its own face.

You can download the full demo in mp3@320 format together with the band info sheet and full cover artwork scans here: http://www.mediafire.com/?9b9fgqc2sg1prpu

The links to our Facebook, MySpace and Bandcamp pages just in case (you can stream the entire demo there for free, too):
http://www.facebook.com/walloftheeyeless;
http://walloftheeyeless.bandcamp.com;
http://www.myspace.com/walloftheeyeless.

Thank you very much in advance!

Best wishes and cheers,
SL / Wall Of The Eyeless

Edited by SL - 22 May 2012 at 11:00am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image