MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Unsigned Bands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

[�wt kr�] - sounds beyond boundries

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote owtkri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [�wt kr�] - sounds beyond boundries
    Posted: 16 May 2012 at 2:40am

In several attempts and multiple failures to create an soundcape to render all other soundscapes obsolete, [�wt kr�] has managed to create distinct audial artworks of either drones or polyphonic crazyness for no one.
Over the years the project has grown so large it has divided into multiple pieces,

[�wt kr�] / artistic soundcapes wrapped Doom atmospheres with layers of decay and mayhem.
http://cenzu.bandcamp.com/album/no-doom

terrorterrorexplosionexplosion / improvised noisy madness, splitted and effected recordings and terror and explosions.
http://cenzu.bandcamp.com/album/kiropraktikon-lempe-reumatismi

unamed / nature and technology inspired music with a certain mentally derranged take.
http://soundcloud.com/owtkri/unamed-iii-teaser

www.owtkri.org

Nick Dilley View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick Dilley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 10:18am
Whoa I like it!!

But you should post more than once to promote your band. Give  to the music community, and they will give back.

That being said, I really dig your "Stillness. Here." track.

Wondering if you considered not layering the death vocals so much. They sound great, but there is a general attitude change in metal nowadays, in my opinion, that is going for a more organic sound. With a deep growl like that, layering isn't necessary! I did noticed it wasn't layered everywhere, though.

Cool stuff.
owtkri View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote owtkri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 3:29am
Thanks Nick.

The material is from a long long time so I've tried out various ways for recording and placing effects on the different tracks.

nice to hear that you like the material!

Regarding the announcements, I have placed adds on various forums, but I'm a bit lazy... or busy to advertise my stuff.

cheers.
owtkri View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote owtkri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 6:17am

During the summer 2013 [�wt kr�] will release a debut physical full-length CD @ Alrealon Musique www.alrealon.co.uk

More news will come during the coming months.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image