MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Suggest new bands/artists to MMA
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedGreg Lake - hard rock, traditional heavy metal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greg Lake - hard rock, traditional heavy metal
    Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 9:36am
is it me or did Greg radicly moderate a Toto riff for this song

it is one year after Turn Back released, English Eyes might have lent it riff towards the Manouvers riff

Colt View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 7:34am
Originally posted by Balthamel Balthamel wrote:

just listening to his debute solo album and the first two songs are clearly in the style of heavy rock, hard rock, and close to the sound of tFWoBHM, with galloping drums, guitar riffs, and heavy overall sound and his clear singing voice makes this very heavy hard rock metal, which would NOT be alian in MMAs database,  but is the music profissiant for a full metal sub or is it pure hard rock, I would lable it traditional heavy metal, as it similar to Scorpion, Whitesnake, heavyer AOR; Boston,

anyone else,

i can prepare a BIO and such if he is indeed agreed to being hard enough for hard rock, or even heavy enough to be trad heavy metal

Hard Rock would be delighted to take him.

You have permission to add him, the bio and any releases you believe fit  Chris and thanks for the suggestion Approve
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 6:31am
just listening to his debute solo album and the first two songs are clearly in the style of heavy rock, hard rock, and close to the sound of tFWoBHM, with galloping drums, guitar riffs, and heavy overall sound and his clear singing voice makes this very heavy hard rock metal, which would NOT be alian in MMAs database,  but is the music profissiant for a full metal sub or is it pure hard rock, I would lable it traditional heavy metal, as it similar to Scorpion, Whitesnake, heavyer AOR; Boston,

anyone else,

i can prepare a BIO and such if he is indeed agreed to being hard enough for hard rock, or even heavy enough to be trad heavy metal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic