MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Other music related lounges >Get The Word Out
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - RottenMindWorkshop - covers, illustration, layouts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RottenMindWorkshop - covers, illustration, layouts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RottenMindWorkshop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RottenMindWorkshop - covers, illustration, layouts
    Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 2:28pm
Hi everyone !
I'm an illustrator, graphic and the fan of metal music. I make CD covers, illustrations, layouts
(CD, vinyl, DVD, tapes), logos, flyers, posters and much more. If you look for an artist with experience, proffesional attitude and the person who knows what metal music is about, please contact me.
I'm looking for seriuos people, bands, labels to cooperate.

I don't do any corrects of somebody's doodles, copies of any other works and I reject projects that I don't like.

Pay attention that I do take a reward for my work (The price is dependant on the kind of work).

Enjoy my works on http://rottenmindworkshop.blogspot.com/

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 2:32pm
I�ve moved this thread to the "Get the Word Out" section: http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=48
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic