Copenhell 2012 roster

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Copenhell 2012 roster
    Posted: 18 Jun 2012 at 7:23am
I wish I lived closer by like you Kim. It took me two hours to get home from the festival in pouring rain saturday nightDisapprove. I walked from the festival to Christianshavns Tov as there were so many people waiting for the bus that we decided a walk would be faster. Then by Metro to Frederiksberg where we said goodbye to a friend. Then by cap to my brothers home and then at last by cap to my home. It wasn�t until 4 in the morning before I was home. Extremely tired and extremely soaked.
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2012 at 7:17am
Can't you bring her to the festival and make that your birthday present? You have an entire year to brainwash her into liking metal ;-)

I'm going next year, but I'll probably bring a bicycle so I can go home or downtown when there is a hole in the program or some bands that I'm not interested in.

I agree that this year's Copenhell was amazing!
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2012 at 1:59am
It was a really great festival. Everything worked nice and smoothly without any delays. Well except for Manson who entered the stage 20 minutes too late and at that point the rain was pouring downAngry. I�m definitely going again next year if I have the time. The only problem next year is that it�s my daughters birthsday on the Friday of the festival weekend. Oh well we�ll worry about it next year.
Pekka View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pekka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 3:02pm
I saw Saxon last December, and they were on fire, just fantastic Bowdown

I popped into the main library in Copenhagen this wednesday, they had a nice promotion for Copenhell going in the music section Thumbs Up
<- Click on this!
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 3:29am
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

No we never made it that far. I had to drag a couple of hung over guys (I was chauffer the first day so I was feeling alright) out of bed just in time to see SaxonLOL.

Saxon were awesome. Along with Immortal, they were the highlight of day 2 for me.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 3:26am
No we never made it that far. I had to drag a couple of hung over guys (I was chauffer the first day so I was feeling alright) out of bed just in time to see SaxonLOL.

Edited by UMUR - 17 Jun 2012 at 3:26am
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 5:07am
Anthrax was the highlight of the day for my money - but. yeah, what a day!

And... you didn't go to Hong Kong Bar, did you, UMUR, you old geezer!! ;-)
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 3:28am
First day over and it was Headbanger. Especially Gojira who delivered one of the tightest live performances I have ever seen. What a great show. Slayer were really great too and had a good sound.

...I�m heading off to Nyhavn to drown a few beers before going to the 2nd day of the festival. Have a nice day matesViolin
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 2:37am
Finally the day has arrived. My brother will pick me up from work and we�ll drive as fast as we can to the festival. Hopefully we�ll be there in time to catch Brutal TruthHeadbanger
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2012 at 3:43pm
http://www.copenhell.dk/nyheder/spilleplan-schedule-2012
Looks pretty good to me. I�m not sure I can get there in time to see Skeletonwitch as I won�t get off work until 15:00 but boy what a busy Friday it�ll be. Brutal Truth, Anthrax, Mastodon, Gojira and of course Slayer. I�ll see whatever I can of Killswitch Engage and All Shall Perish but I really don�t have much interest in either of those bands.

Saturday I�ll kick back with some good ol� Saxon and a couple of beers and then that day is begun. Dying Fetus and then Meshuggah are obligatory for me. I�ll probably skip Korpiklaani to get some food before Immortal begins. Lamb of God, Trivium, Soulfly and Marilyn Manson I could have done without but since I�m there and probably shit drunk at that point, I�ll probably enjoy myself after all.
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 5:44am
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

You�ll miss some pretty wild theatrics.

I'll survive, I think.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 3:31am
They�ve just added Brutal Truth to the bill Headbanger

I haven�t seen them since 1994 when they played with Macabre and Pungent Stench.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 12:27am
You�ll miss some pretty wild theatrics.
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 4:10pm
My guess is that Marilyn Manson will take the stage very late in the evening - probably as the last act of the day - so, I'll probably just take advantage of that and go home.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 11:57am
I have no problem with Marilyn Manson. I saw them some years back, and they delivered a reallly great live show.
Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 11:55am
Skeletonwitch, Gojira, Meshuggah... sounds awesome.  Could do without Marilyn Manson though Tongue
Pekka View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pekka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 3:42am
Whoa, that's some line-up Thumbs Up I've recently seen both Mastodon and Saxon, both were on fire.
<- Click on this!
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2012 at 4:35pm
I knew I was gonna attend as soon as I heard Slayer was on the bill.
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2012 at 2:41pm
Yup. Already back when I learned Anthrax were on the bill.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2012 at 6:19am
Have you purchased tickets Kim?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic