Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Report all those coming from PA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 5:33pm
in PA i was Aginor now im Balthamel mohahha (totaly WOT geek Geek ) in the Jazz Archives just guess what my next name would be ???
Matt View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by micky micky wrote:

Originally posted by Matt Matt wrote:

Always late to the party but I am here. Matthew T

let me be the first to greet you with...

YES!!!

Rawkshahhaha
Thanks Micky.......be here when that Metal urge bites..........Psst looking forward to the Jazz SiteSmile
micky View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 5:35pm

Originally posted by micky micky wrote:

Always late to the party but I am here. Matthew T

let me be the first to greet you with...

YES!!!

Rawkshahhaha
Thanks Micky.......be here when that Metal urge bites..........Psst looking forward to the Jazz SiteSmile

same here....  and perhaps... M@X might pull a Country site out of his ass as well LOL
Matt View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 5:51pm

I was seriously want to suggest the Country one myself Big smile You and I can filter it though. Someone could slip in something from NashvilleUnhappy

Matt View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 5:52pm
Hello to everybody from Prog Archives while I am hereSmile
NecronCommander View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NecronCommander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 6:01pm
Hello Hello, it's me, NC
from ProgArchives.  Same NecronCommander.  Rawks
micky View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 6:03pm

I was seriously want to suggest the Country one myself Big smile You and I can filter it though. Someone could slip in something from NashvilleUnhappy

yeah....  every prog forum has it's Camel fans... every metal site has it's Winger fans(LOLHeart).. and every country site must have it's Nashville fans LOLLOL

Edited by micky - 26 Mar 2010 at 6:04pm
dean View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by jampa17 jampa17 wrote:

Originally posted by CCVP CCVP wrote:

So, the admins are n00bs here? Finally it's the time to even up the score!

I say it's time for revolution...!!! all the fallen admins will suffer the revolution of the weak senior member of PA... buahahaha (with a lot or reverb Wink)....
The only part of this that stands any chance of ever being "even" is if the number of particpants can be divided by two.

Ermm 

Evil Smile
CCVP View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCVP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by dean dean wrote:

I say it's time for revolution...!!! all the fallen admins will suffer the revolution of the weak senior member of PA... buahahaha (with a lot or reverb Wink)....
The only part of this that stands any chance of ever being "even" is if the number of particpants can be divided by two.

Ermm 

Evil Smile

I will now let you know that you just sowed the seed of hatred that will eventually blossom into a beautiful tree of vengance and obliteration, thank you Smile.
dean View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 7:15pm

Ermm 

Evil Smile

I will now let you know that you just sowed the seed of hatred that will eventually blossom into a beautiful tree of vengance and obliteration, thank you Smile.
It's a pleasure to have been of service. Approve
CCVP View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCVP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 7:36pm

Ermm 

Evil Smile

It's a pleasure to have been of service. Approve

No problem my nemes- err, *cough* *cough* *cough* pal.Hug

now lets metal Rawks
Atkingani View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atkingani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 9:33pm
Guigo reporting. Cool
Windhawk View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Windhawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 9:49pm
Ive been in here since two hours after the site was announced on PA - popping in on this thread as well. I presume presentations are unneeded for anyone who's been around at PA for the last couple of years *chuckles*
Tuzvihar View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuzvihar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 9:59am
Hello. Let me jump on this ship too! Big smile
Logan View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 11:33am
I rather think that there are too many PA members joining this site and being none too subtle about proclaiming their prog affiliation.   This site is not for pseudo metal-heads Geek, it is for real metal-heads. Rawks
Prog is to metal as the song "Kung-Fu Fighting" is to martial arts.
- -brutalogan
rushfan4 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors and Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 12:06pm
I was a metal fan before I was a prog fan; however, I suspect that you are right.  Once the true metal heads show up to this site I will probably find myself crawling back to the prog site.  I don't really care all that much for modern day metal.  It is mostly far too extreme for my tastes.  I'm just not into the the death and black metal vocals/growls. 
Raff View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 2:24pm
*woargh! woaaaarghhhh! WOOOAAARGHHHHH!!!!*LOL
Logan View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by rushfan4 rushfan4 wrote:

I was a metal fan before I was a prog fan; however, I suspect that you are right.  Once the true metal heads show up to this site I will probably find myself crawling back to the prog site.  I don't really care all that much for modern day metal.  It is mostly far too extreme for my tastes.  I'm just not into the the death and black metal vocals/growls. 

I don't like growling, but I do like a good grunt.  I'd like to set up a really extreme metal band with a real pig vocalist who would sing for sausages (tofu sausages since I'm an evil vegan).  I'd be the axeman in a metal chastity belt with a real axe, a battle axe destroying any chance at musicality.  No one would be hurt of course, but it would be quite a spectacle.

At a certian otjher site I'm a prog fan, but here I plan to be a true metal-head.  I have to learn the lingo a bit and be careful not to overdo it..   Already much of the music I listened to sounds wimpy and far too "nice". Nothing wrong with liking Prog, of course, but I hope that others aren't put off if there is too much obvious PA influence, and if it seems like a PA adjunct, -- PA should stand for Poison Anthrax here.
- -brutalogan
Waiting View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waiting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 9:35pm
Hey guyz. It's Ian aka Dim.

New name is yet another Cult of Luna reference.

Where are the sludge/post metal groups going to be classified? If you dont mind me suggesting, I think there should be a genre all their own, cause Doom metal wont fit for a bunch of them.
Henry Plainview View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henry Plainview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 10:16pm
I think somebody who is not from PA would be more noteworthy.

Who else joined even though you don't really like metal? And if Ricochet joins we might as well just give up.

Edited by Henry Plainview - 27 Mar 2010 at 10:19pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
  Share Topic