MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Polls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Scratching out eyballs/heavy poll

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: which of these sludgy, mellow and menacing songs are most ferocuios
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [100.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scratching out eyballs/heavy poll
    Posted: 26 Sep 2011 at 9:34am
these songs makes me want to pull/take/scratch my eyes out (figurativly speaking, not that i would actualy do it......Ermm)

but they are all so intence and beautifull and so full of intence anger, hate and despair, yet so healthy in their refreashing cry for something,  three of the most insane songs Mastodon have writte,

Mys song analyses of Trilobite, the most overlooked song by Mastodon.
but Trilobite takes the cake when it comes to ferocios anger and insane eyeball sucking intencety, the calm intros and finger picking style and the inferno of anger in the singing part, more angry for each time. the last time it sounds like Troy is about to ripp someones spine through its mouth. such a scitzofrenic song very beatufull guitar picking and submarinal feel, but everybody knows that the trilobite is dead and have been so for a billion year or so, so this is a song of pure dispear of the everdead yet so memorable creature that ruled the planet before anybody else, who are crying out it's enternal hunger for life and enternal death, the closes nabour of hell itself. this song is all about enternal dispear, the mystick of the deep seas but also the ferocious path of being destinct, this song is therefor a message to all the poachers out there, this song wants to scratch te eyes out of anyone who are persuing poaching and treats animals badly, but few have learnd the lesson so harsh as the primitive Trilobit

http://www.progenesis.org/TRILOBITE1.jpg

Edited by Balthamel - 26 Sep 2011 at 9:35am
Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2011 at 6:27pm
Didn't you already make a poll like this like a month ago?
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2011 at 6:52pm
yes i rememberd that when i was into the depth of analysing the Trilobite but i got carried away by my indepth analyse, so i just pushed ok, couse i was so pleaed,

but ofcourse it is another one i made last spring ....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic