MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >I Have A Question For You......?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Review formatting?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diogenes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Review formatting?
    Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 6:38pm
I saw in the noob thread that you can use <p> to start new paragraphs in reviews.  Are there any other tags that this site supports, particularly bold and italics?  I'd love to be able to put those in my reviews but I don't know if it is possible or not.
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 2:36pm
I don't know if they are available since I've never used them.  I can't recall seeing anybody used bold text in their reviews, so I guess that's a no.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 2:52pm
Sadly no. All my reviews have tags like this:

<B> bold words here </B> = Bold
<i> and </i> = Italic

I�ve asked Graphix a couple of times if this was something he and Max would consider at some point, but at the time it was not a priority. I�ll PM Graphix and ask him for an update.

Personally I really hope this is something they would consider implementing as the reviews looks so much cooler with the tagsHeadbanger
Diogenes View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diogenes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 3:57pm
Thanks for the responses, guys.  Of course they aren't a necessity, and if you admins have more important things to address, then I guess I'll have to manage!
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 4:47pm
It�s something only Max or Phil (Graphix) can implement.
Phonebook Eater View Drop Down
MMA Metal Reviewer
MMA Metal Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phonebook Eater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2011 at 7:12am
It would most definitely look cooler with the tags, I started using them just recently on PA, I was a little bummed when I saw MMA doesn't have any. 

My Album Reviews: http://audiopline.wordpress.com/
Movie Reviewing blog: http://moviepline.wordpress.com/
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2011 at 9:07am
But you can include them in your MMA reviews, and if Phil and Max decide to implement the feature at some point, they will appear. That�s what I�ve done with every single one of my reviews.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image