FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Spotify Invites

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
RuneWalsh2112 View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RuneWalsh2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spotify Invites
    Posted: 26 Jul 2011 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by Stooge Stooge wrote:

Moved to General Music Discussions.

BTW, are there any fees attached to joining?  I've heard of the site, but don't know exactly what it's for/how it's used.

I think that this link will answer your question quite well:
http://www.spotify.com/us/get-spotify/overview/

Edit #1: One invite = one free account

The service itself is not so much a site but more of a cloud service where you can stream music right from the servers and into you PC/TV/Smart phone/etc. I've been using it for almost two years and you can definitely call me a fanboy... all the great new music I've experienced is just priceless!

Unfortunately Spotify is not yet available in Canada, but I'm sure that it's just a matter of time. Smile

Edit #2: You can still get the premium service in Canada if you (or someone else Wink) buys it in a launch country. I've been hooked on premium for at least 18 month now and it's definitely worth the $9.99 per month fee, considering that I will never again buy an album before listening to it on Spotify (= save money on bad music which I buy by chance)

Edited by RuneWalsh2112 - 26 Jul 2011 at 2:08pm

Wait... are those suspenders?!?
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2011 at 1:58pm
Moved to General Music Discussions.

BTW, are there any fees attached to joining?  I've heard of the site, but don't know exactly what it's for/how it's used.

God dangit, not available in Canada?? Angry

Edited by Stooge - 26 Jul 2011 at 2:00pm
RuneWalsh2112 View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RuneWalsh2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2011 at 1:46pm
Apparently I have 38 invitations left on my account, just send me a message with your e-mail address and I'll send you one (or a few if you so desire). Wink

Wait... are those suspenders?!?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic