MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General Polls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The American Empire

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Poll Question: Is the American empire crumbling?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
11 [100.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2014 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by bartosso bartosso wrote:

Originally posted by Triceratopsoil Triceratopsoil wrote:

I would say blind ideologies in general, not just christianity

Okay, you have a point. But you know that by Christianity I mean mostly Roman Catholicism. Protestant rites have actually contributed to development of modern secular and highly civilized societies like the one in Sweden or Netherlands. It's mostly because they were Catholicism"updated" to (then) modern standards. So, I think blind ideologies are those that hamper the evolution of thought on a social level. And Catholicism, along with Orthodox Christianity, Islam, Judaism and state religions like the one in North Korea and Russia are obsolete and harmful, as they're less and less compatible with contemporary ethics.

I'm sorry, I know nobody's asked me to elaborate. What a damn windbag I am. Besides. it's a thread about the US, not religion. But seriously how can someone think of USA without taking religion into account? Okay, I shut up already.

Originally posted by ProgMetaller2112 ProgMetaller2112 wrote:

Originally posted by bartosso bartosso wrote:

I'm so tired of politics man, that's just screwed here in Europe so much. You guys are in a deep shit of its own but at least there's just three of you. There's 46 countries in Europe - each and every one of them with their own language, traditions, pride, and fair share of idiots. Dependent not only from China, but also Russian "Empire" and USA. Add global crisis, Ukrainian crisis, war in Syria (Asad's backed by Putin), crumbling Euro zone and so on, I'm done.

Why can't you guys be an example for Europe, why? Oh I know, Christianity LOL Our common tragedy.

Europe has the best music festivals so take solace in that Beer

You're right, there's no point in being bitter.

Clap
"Before you see the light you must die!!!!!!!!!!" - Slayer

"Today is born the seventh one, born of woman, the seventh son" - Steve Harris
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic