MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Report bugs here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Issue with reviews not showing on release page

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Issue with reviews not showing on release page
    Posted: 09 May 2024 at 1:11am
Didn't realise this happened Jonas but I agree with you - we shouldn't be losing reviews.

Max hasn't been around for some time but I plan to compile a new consolidated list of what we need from him for when he shows. There's nothing in Admin that I can see which would allow us to configure it at our end. Unless you know differently?
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2024 at 12:29am
I´ve discovered an issue with posted reviews not showing on release pages. It´s probably an issue with the page only showing a fixed number of reviews (it looks like 10 reviews are the limit for both collaborator and non-collaborator reviews). This results in reviews which go missing and no one can read them. Fortunately they are not deleted, but they just don´t show on the release page, which is too bad since people have probably spend many hours writing those reviews, and I think we have an interest in having as many reviews of each release on the release page as possible.

Would it be possible to change the fixed number of reviews which can be showed in a release page to a very high number (if a number is needed), so that all reviews will be showing?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic