0 [0.00%]
1 [20.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Nile Album
    Posted: 10 May 2023 at 4:56am
As I am currently working my way through a discography listen of Nile, and our last poll on Nile is now outdated by one album, I thought I'd make a new one. Which Nile album is the best for you? I shan't vote immediately as I've only reached Those Whom the Gods Detest in my run through of their work. I don't know the most recent ones as well as I'd like as I haven't picked up a Nile album since TWTGD.

Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2023 at 10:46am
I can´t pick another album than "Annihilation of the Wicked", simply because it features my favorite Nile song "Lashed to the Slave Stick".

I actually have an interesting relationship with Nile´s music, as I´m a huge fan, but it´s seldom I´m in a mood to listen to full albums. It often becomes too chaotic for my ears, and maybe that´s why I love "Lashed to the Slave Stick" so much. It´s simply one of their most accessible tracks. I wish they would sometimes play something a little more simple and memorable.

Other than "Annihilation of the Wicked" I also like "What Should Not be Unearthed".

I can´t say the latest have made my blood boil...I miss Dallas.
BitterJalapeno View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Grunge/Post-grunge & Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BitterJalapeno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2023 at 12:09pm
Toss up between Those Whom the Gods Detest and Annihilation of the Wicked but I'll opt for the latter.

Edited by BitterJalapeno - 10 May 2023 at 12:10pm
Star baby, did you deep fry a piece of the Great Barrier Reef?
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2023 at 1:58pm
^you either hit the wrong album or didn´t vote Tongue
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, T/S/G, Grind, VA Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2023 at 1:52am
It's always going to be Amongst the Catacombs of Nephren-Ka because I absolutely thrashed it when I first got it. It was so refreshing and original sounding at the time. There's also not a bad album in the whole bunch.
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2023 at 3:09pm
Those Whom The Gods Detest gets my vote. So many great albums there though which is why I bought the lot.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic