MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Music News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hydria - "Poison Paradise" available

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalbrasil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hydria - "Poison Paradise" available
    Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:31pm
Brazilian symphonic metallers HYDRIA released their second album, "Poison Paradise", in Japan on April 13th via Spinning. The album was originally released in Brazil in November, 2010, two years after their debut, Mirror Of Tears.

The Japanese edition features new artwork and two bonus tracks, 'Chasing Dreams' and 'Face It All', as well as two songs composed in 2009 for the soundtrack of 2012 Onda Zero, a sci-fi webseries.

The tracklisting:

'Time Of My Life (Center Of My Universe)'
'The Place Where We Belong'
'Whisper'
'When You Call My Name'
'Finally'
'Prelude'
'Distant Melody'
'The Sword'
'Queen Of Rain'
'Sweet Dead Innocence'
'Poison Paradise'
'In The Edge Of Sanity' � (2012 Onda Zero soundtrack)
'The Only One' � (2012 Onda Zero soundtrack)
'Chasing Dreams' (Bonus Track)
'Face It All' (Bonus Track)

The album is already being promoted in Japan, and received a great review by Young Guitar magazine, which commented: "The brazilian symphonic metal band Hydria has great highlights like the beauty of Mrs. Sch�ler, who, with only 21 years old, charms us with her melodious voice, along with the loud male voice, which creates the feeling of agony and explosion by the guitarist/vocalist, giving an aggressive approach to a melodic and catchy atmosphere."

Hydria is: Raquel Sch�ler (vocals), Marcelo Oliveira (guitars and vocals), M�rcio Klimberg (keyboards), Turu Henrick (bass) and Fabiano Martins (drums).

Samples of the band's work are available at http://www.myspace.com/HydriaOfficial

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic