Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ITS METAL!!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAVIIIVAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2011 at 1:01pm
VEGAN!!!!

BLACK!!!!

METAL!!!!

CHEF!!!!!!!!!

Clap LOL

PART ThrrrrrreeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Edited by MAVIIIVAM - 07 Mar 2012 at 11:32am
"If you're happy to be an Ant in the Sand Box, you're welcome to it!" -Forbidden

For Progressive Metal and Prog Rock, come visit, request songs and explore at PrOgulus.com
AtomicCrimsonRush View Drop Down
MMA Metal Reviewer
MMA Metal Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AtomicCrimsonRush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by rushfan4 rushfan4 wrote:

IT's METAL, Run for your Lives!!!

LOLLOLClapClapLOLLOLLOL
GLAM METAL!
MAVIIIVAM View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAVIIIVAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2012 at 11:31am
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!

See, the Swedes KNOW how to massacre meats!!!!

Add/Play your fave Swede Metal, salt to taste, and a tall mug of Beer. . . and enjoy Smile.

:chew:    :guitarbang2:

Edited by MAVIIIVAM - 31 Mar 2012 at 8:04am
"If you're happy to be an Ant in the Sand Box, you're welcome to it!" -Forbidden

For Progressive Metal and Prog Rock, come visit, request songs and explore at PrOgulus.com
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2012 at 7:30pm
ROSMT is great, i love that channel!

IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 6:53am

Edited by IMPF2112 - 13 Feb 2019 at 6:32pm
Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 9:28pm

This is Varg.  Straight from his official site.
MAVIIIVAM View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAVIIIVAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 10:53pm
Varg . . .

he is metal :viking:.

MAVIIIVAM View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAVIIIVAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2012 at 3:01am
I put this here because I DONT think its very Metal.

Checkout their other Vids too . . .

Watch, decide, listen, then possibly slap your hand to your head and say . . .

W
F
?

AtomicCrimsonRush View Drop Down
MMA Metal Reviewer
MMA Metal Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AtomicCrimsonRush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2012 at 9:32am
�Let each note I now play be a black arrow of death sent straight to the hearts of all those who play false metal��
GLAM METAL!
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2012 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by Wilytank Wilytank wrote:

This is Varg.  Straight from his official site.
badass

Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 9:02am
The tin foil hats must really be suffocating their heads on this one:

IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 9:08am
Originally posted by Wilytank Wilytank wrote:

The tin foil hats must really be suffocating their heads on this one:

Cool intro music.

Also, why the fuck aren't there any real Metal bands there and only deathcore?
MAVIIIVAM View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAVIIIVAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2012 at 1:37am
Because thats the "Trend",

These people piss me off . . .

As a Christian myself, it always amazes me what they (These "Christians") are trying to "Sell",
are they "Saving" or are they themselves selling "Fear", while making stuff up like Playing
under Demonic Possession?  How about playing very well but being stupid enough to sing
about negative stuff to piss people off just for the sake of it.
I know the same could be said about Christian Metal, but its all about "Hope" not deceit, if we
go by doctrine, not "Christian Mad Zealots" who want to kill/persecute others because they
believe in something else.  Thats not the Mission.
But I see these Vids, and I dont believe these folks are spreading the Gospel but "selling"
and spreading Fear, Ignorance and whatever Church they belong to. A "hidden agenda".

These folks have moved on from "Elvis" and his pelvis to Rock Musics that they carefully
pickout that has some sort of "Image" that they can use for their selling purpose. And now
its the "Trendy" Metal Bands singing about negatives to sell records to kids that may be going
through some serious problems, but they embrace darkness cuz its "cooler".  But some are
actually okay, they just like crappy Metal LOL, and go to Hot Topic to buy the trend/image to
wear. Each buying what they are selling . . .

I know that Metal is supposed to be "Dark" and many think us Christians are nuts but its
got me through a lot and given me hope.  And the Metal I'm into talks about all kinds of
subjects, not just Dark places (and I enjoy a good "story", just not a Gory one Dead ).

These can also be Video "Trolls" to make people Clash.  For myself, good music is just
good music, I dont Pray to it, or exalt it higher than my beliefs. To each his own, just dont
threaten or "push" your negativity on me, be it Christian or the "Dark Forces that will
Consume all you believers" Crap Tongue (Crap imo Wink ).
BTW - If you ARE a Christian, and youre "Fearing" these musics, shouldnt you be stronger
with your faith? Pick-up a Guitar and fight back!

Right now I'm listening to Headspace "I am anonymous" because its awesome.
. . . I will now commence to headbanging . . . RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!  :guitarbang2:

Edited by MAVIIIVAM - 20 Jul 2012 at 11:23pm

MAVIIIVAM View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAVIIIVAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2012 at 11:18pm
Metal is funny . . .

'specially a certain 80's "metal" Wink

. . . he didnt mean Fates Warning and Savatage did he Stern Smile

Tongue

MAVIIIVAM View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAVIIIVAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2012 at 3:37am
DIE UNICORNS DIE!!! LOL

Death Panda Death, Death Panda Death!

Edited by MAVIIIVAM - 04 Aug 2012 at 2:42pm

IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2012 at 11:15am
MAVIIIVAM View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAVIIIVAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2012 at 12:36am
Its NOT Spam . . .

No . . . really . . .

Tongue

MAVIIIVAM View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAVIIIVAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2012 at 12:38am
By the way . . .

Julie Andrews does such a pleasant rendition of "The Ace of Spades" doesnt she? Smile

MAVIIIVAM View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAVIIIVAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 3:41pm
Hahahaha!

Via- Metal Wreckage (FB)

Chubawamba as "Decapitated" LOL

I would so wear one if I were in a Death Metal band bangin' away on my Jackson!  :guitarbang2:

Edit:

Also see these, really cool for the Film buff . . .

http://store.cinefilevideo.com/t-shirts

Edited by MAVIIIVAM - 09 Aug 2012 at 3:59pm

IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 8:10pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic