MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Black Metal Musician!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaraKiri_Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black Metal Musician!!
    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 at 6:53pm
Hello My Name is Lord Enochiam and i am in a band called Satan Destroyer as well as a Hardcore punk project called HaraKiri Shenk. I am from Tampa, FLA USA originally, now residing in Baltimore, MD just an hour from D.C. My main goal here is to connect with other black metal and punk musicians to get some more collaborators on my tracks. If you would be so kind as to check out my projects and if you would like to help add Instrumentations or Art in any way feel free to shoot me a message! Here are my Projects:

http://satandestroyer.bandcamp.com You can find this project on spotify and apple music as well! A one man project!

http://beheadlucifer.bandcamp.com My main project with me on Guitar and BGV and My buddy Ghost on Vox. We play to a backing track and have live vids up on youtube currently. You can find all my band related things video wise by lookiing sup "Satan Destroyer 'Band' or 'channel' " on youtube

You can find my hardcore and other messaround projects on soundcloud.com/shenkthemall There are free downloads and other cool things on this site as well.

**Currrently writng albums for all three projects simultaneously I need a bass guitar in all the second and third band and mixing and mastering for all three. I am by no means a billionaire artist but compensation for services can be negotiated.

Thank you For you time and thanks for looking me up!!

- Best Regards -

Lord Enochaim
Look For my projects on apple music (Satan Destroyer) and Soundcloud/Spotify (HaraKiri Shenk).

And Have a Great Life!!
HaraKiri_Shenk View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaraKiri_Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2019 at 6:56pm
Feel free to reply here or shoot me a message PM My instagram is  @mich_aggro
Look For my projects on apple music (Satan Destroyer) and Soundcloud/Spotify (HaraKiri Shenk).

And Have a Great Life!!
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 4:59am
Welcome to MMA!

I'm going to check out your bandcamp pages when I have some time. Good luck!
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 5:05am
Welcome to MMA. Hopefully someone will answer your request.
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2020 at 9:11am
Welcome Smile I've added your two black metal projects to the site that you mentioned.  Good stuff. I've also added Arctic Grail, which appears to be yours?

I haven't had time to decypher your soundcloud account as yet or to listen to the music on there. Think you may need a couple more Bandcamps to structure your releases a little LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic