MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Volture(are they still around?)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Volture(are they still around?)
    Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 5:46am
I have been listening to this band lately called volture. Are they even still around? I mean they never announced a break up or anything but they have been dormant for years now it seems. I believe they only released an EP, 1 album, and 1 single. I would live to hear a follow up to on the edge. Man that album showcased some great songwriting and great riffing. Hell it has some of the best most infectious riffs in a modern heavy metal album in my opinion. This band has great potential they just need to continue.
Here is their logo and a song in case you do not know what band I am talking about

Edited by vmoore - 17 Mar 2019 at 5:52am
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 9:30am
Their Facebook page was last updated in 2017 so things have gone a bit quiet. Not sure if they're still active or not but they don't seem to have anounced a split.
vmoore View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 12:11am
This is what I hate. When a newer band that I like puts out like 2 or 3 albums and probably even toured in support of those albums then goes quiet no activity. But, they never announce a break up.

Edited by vmoore - 20 Mar 2019 at 12:11am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image