MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Music Recommendations/Featured albums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Core Device - Heard them yet?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mistress2metal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Core Device - Heard them yet?
    Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 2:38pm
Unfuckingbelievable. They just got picked up by a small label, Heaven and Hell Records... the new album "What I've Become" is coming out this month and it smokes their first full length, which they put out themselves. Travis Smith (Nevermore, Avenged Sevenfold, Opeth, Katatonia, Soilwork) did the artwork, it's insane!

If you haven't heard them, you seriously need to look them up. I've seen them play with Nevermore, Mercyful Fate, Life of Agony,.. these guys are seriously the saviors of metal, lol. 

Here's the teaser from the label for the new album. There's a few vids from their first full length on youtube too if you want to check them out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKZCixS8Uu8
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 3:00pm
Sounds like some really cool and powerful US power metal in the vein of Nevermore to me. I�ll add them right away.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 3:21pm
Metal 4 the Main View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal 4 the Main Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2011 at 9:34am
Big fan of Core Device. Not your everyday band, had to listen to their CD a few times but when it hit me, it locked in. it's the only album in my collection that hasn't been rotated out in the past 2 years. Any of you know of other bands that sound like them?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image