Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Music News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New King Diamond live CD/DVD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New King Diamond live CD/DVD
    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 1:04am
King Diamond will release a new live CD/DVD on January 25th 2019:

I just listened to the live version of Sleepless Nights from the Fillmore...damn that´s brilliant.

I think the setlist is pretty much identical to the setlist King Diamond have performed for quite a few years now. I saw them performing the same setlist (or at least a very similar one) on Copenhell a few years back.

Edited by UMUR - 19 Jan 2019 at 1:07am
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 8:17am
Great, I'll look forward to that.
Bartje1979 View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bartje1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 3:55pm
I just bought and watched the Blu-ray. As I am not very familiar with their studio albums, I never knew they have a female backing vocalist. She was singing through the whole concert, but never to be heard…

Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 2:44pm
Saw a couple of clips off it - looks really good. Will defintely be buying.
metaldams View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metaldams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2019 at 5:12pm
I was at the Philadelphia show. First concert I ever went to that had a pro release. I can watch the show at home now without being a 40 year old complaining about his lower back while his brother complains about his knees. I was like to my brother, "What have we become?" Getting old sucks, but the show was great just the same, as was opening act Exodus, who I dare say I enjoyed slightly more. My first Maiden show, New York '99; Bruce's first U.S. show when he returned had pro shot footage that had a few songs appear on VH1 and can be found on YouTube.

Edited by metaldams - 01 Apr 2019 at 5:13pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic