MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Music News, Press Releases
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Occult Murder Pop from Finland! CVLT OV THE SVN
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Occult Murder Pop from Finland! CVLT OV THE SVN

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote COTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Occult Murder Pop from Finland! CVLT OV THE SVN
    Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 12:03am
Hailing from Finland, CVLT OV THE SVN exposes you to Occult Murder Pop, music almost lethal. It keeps the listener in a tight grip of anxiety, while embracing one with dark and twisted romantics. 

The members of the band remain incognito, for they are musicians of renown in Finland.

COTS combines black metal, pop and stoner rock with an aggressive touch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr0IGv4DxIc
MalcolmKin View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MalcolmKin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 4:25am
Originally posted by COTS COTS wrote:

Hailing from Finland, CVLT OV THE SVN exposes you to Occult Murder Pop, music almost lethal. It keeps the listener in a tight grip of anxiety, while embracing one with dark and twisted romantics. 

The members of informative sites like Hostimonials remain incognito, for they are musicians of renown in Finland.

COTS combines black metal, pop and stoner rock with an aggressive touch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr0IGv4DxIc

I didn't think I'd ever say this, but this feels too anxious for my taste. And I thought anxious was my jam. haha

Edited by MalcolmKin - 22 Jun 2022 at 4:10am
COTS View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote COTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 6:06am
We take that as a compliment!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic