Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Official ''Review Our Music'' Board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Andy Webb - Echoes and Imperfectopolis

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andyman1125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Andy Webb - Echoes and Imperfectopolis
    Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 9:51pm
If any of you take note of the "New Metal Artists" bar on the right hand side of the site, you would have noticed that Andy Webb (that's me) was added to the site as avant-metal. If you care to, you can download my two albums (Echoes and Imperfectoplis) for free from my bandcamp
It says "buy now" but you can put $0 dollars. Unless you want to support a new artist...?

And a note, I don't have adequate multi-instrumental nor the necessary recording skills to record my music for real, so I use a program to play my music for me, if that's why everything sounds so funny. 

I'd really appreciate any feedback, even just a star rating. 
Thanks
Andy
bartosso View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartosso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 8:54am
Good stuff Andy!Thumbs Up I need to hear more but I've already noticed that Ethereal Reality part starting at 10:30 is really great.

By the way, is this recorded with GP6?
Concerning the note, I have the same problem, for 5 years I've been writing in gp5Wink
Andyman1125 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andyman1125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 11:20am
yep, I use guitar pro 6 alright.
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 11:29am
Awesome... can't wait to hear it.
Sheavy View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheavy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 9:04pm
Yay Andy. I dl-ed Echoes, but for some reason Imperfectopolis won't dl for me..... Cry. It keeps on preparing, even after leaving the page open for awhile...

But I'm liking Echoes pretty well so far. It reminds me of the music from the early Doom games. I can only make a promise that I'll write a review for it in the future.
Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by Sheavy Sheavy wrote:

music from the early Doom games.

Headbanger
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andyman1125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2011 at 9:29am
Originally posted by Sheavy Sheavy wrote:

Yay Andy. I dl-ed Echoes, but for some reason Imperfectopolis won't dl for me..... Cry. It keeps on preparing, even after leaving the page open for awhile...

But I'm liking Echoes pretty well so far. It reminds me of the music from the early Doom games. I can only make a promise that I'll write a review for it in the future.

Thanks!
That's odd about Imperfectopolis.... I'll try to take a look at it.
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andyman1125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 7:59pm
Because PayPal has been acting like a sissy bitch with me lately, I've made both the albums totally free. Now you don't have to feel guilty about paying $0.00 for my music! Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic