MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Problem with online videos!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartosso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problem with online videos!
    Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 2:11pm
It happens that some of the videos appear to be uploaded but watching them is impossible. They're not even posted in NEW METAL ONLINE VIDEOS section, yet they're visible on the band' site, check http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/disperse.aspx.

Edited by bartosso - 01 Feb 2011 at 2:14pm
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 2:28pm
It�s because you haven�t assigned the artist to a sub genre yet. Once you add a release and tag it, the videos will also appear in the new metal online video section.
bartosso View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartosso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 2:32pm
^Thanks! It's the first time I wait for MB to do the job for me so that's why the problem occurredWink

Edited by bartosso - 01 Feb 2011 at 2:33pm
The Block View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Block Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2011 at 5:32pm
I added a online video to Creation's Tears but it didn't show http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/creations-tears.aspx#online-videos

Pekka View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pekka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 7:14am
Was it the first one on the list? I tried that one as well and it didn't show up, but another one I tried did. Geek
<- Click on this!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic