MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Report bugs here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Generic Error Page Again

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 18>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
graphix View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Co-founder, Admin & Webmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote graphix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

I�m having trouble with the Hungarian Nemesis profile I added yesterday. It takes me to the Generic Error Page.

Colt View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 10:20am

There are still two bands in the search bar.

Can I delete the wrong profile without affecting the legitimate one?

m@x View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m@x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 9:45am
Phil just fixed it.
Colt View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 9:13am
Originally posted by adg211288 adg211288 wrote:

I always get an error when trying to access A Chinese Firedrill, which is on the incomplete artists list: http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/GenericErrorPage.htm?aspxerrorpath=/a-chinese-firedrill.aspx

The band seems to already have a working page though: http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/chinese-firedrill-a.aspx

Yeah, there are two band pages.

One legit, the other leads you to GEP.

I'll PM M@x to fix it.

Thanks.

adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 2:56pm
I always get an error when trying to access A Chinese Firedrill, which is on the incomplete artists list: http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/GenericErrorPage.htm?aspxerrorpath=/a-chinese-firedrill.aspx

The band seems to already have a working page though: http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/chinese-firedrill-a.aspx
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
Andyman1125 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andyman1125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 1:19pm
Yea what happened to PA today? It was down for a while
m@x View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m@x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 12:58pm
I understand there is a BUG in JMA or MMA that affect PA. When JMA and MMA are offline, PA is running fine.

I need to investigate more, ongoing now !
m@x View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m@x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 12:32pm
this server issue is a real though one ;-(
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 12:31pm
Thumbs Up
m@x View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m@x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 12:25pm
I will shut down JMA and MMA until it's al fixed
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 12:24pm
There seems to be a pretty serious problem with the Generic Error Page issue right now. If I search for Metal Music Archives the link takes me to the Generic Error page instead of the frontpage of MMA. The same happens when I use my favorites link.
Certif1ed View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Certif1ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2011 at 1:37am
^That's interesting, thanks, I'll bear it in mind.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 2:11am
I�ve had an issue with videos that sounds similar. Had you already added the same videos you are trying to add now to the old entry ( the one you have now deleted)? If so! there�s an issue with re-adding deleted videos. Once deleted you are simply not allowed to add the same video againConfused. I had actually forgotten about the issue and unfortunately haven�t reported it, but I�ll make sure to report the issue to Max or Phil now.
Certif1ed View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Certif1ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 1:19am
I tried searching using the "Artist Search" box (duh! why dint I fink of that B4?Embarrassed) and found the duplicate profiles.

Fixed. Smile

Still seems like I can't add videos to Trapeze tho' Confused

Edited by Certif1ed - 08 Jun 2011 at 1:22am
Certif1ed View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Certif1ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 4:29pm

^Indeed, I do check there. I just checked, and neither band seem to be duplicated as far as I can see... I only see one of each.

Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 11:23am
When in doubt, check the alphabetical listing at the bottom of a subgenre page; that's what I do.
Certif1ed View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Certif1ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 4:59am
Hmm - I searched for the bands and was surprised that they didn't appear in my search as I was convinced I had already added them... maybe the bands I added during the "Generic Error" message era aren't appearing in my searches for some reason?
Colt View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 3:24am

^

It appears that Trapeze has two profiles too.

You will have to delete a profile for each as it looks like you added them all Mark LOL

You been smoking Smoke again? LOL

Obviously, keep the profile with the most work on it and add the vids to that one too.

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 2:57am
It appears there are two Iron Virgin profiles and one of them features the videos. One other thing about adding videos is that they won�t appear before you�ve added a release of some kind.
Certif1ed View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Certif1ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 2:53am
Both bands I've just added - I haven't tried adding vids to existing artists.

The bands are Iron Virgin (Rebel Rebel is the video) and Trapeze (Jury).

Cheers!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 18>
  Share Topic