MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Volunteering Copenhell 2018 from UK

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lordii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Volunteering Copenhell 2018 from UK
    Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 5:49pm
Hey peeps, I'm new here.
Me and a couple friends are looking to attend Copenhell in 2018 and to keep costs down we are considering volunteering.

Just wondering if anyone here has volunteered  and what are your thoughts.
Would probably camp for the duration of the festival and get a hotel after to do other things.

I haven't volunteered a festival before, is there a good mix between work and getting to see the bands?

Cheers

Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, T/S/G, Grind, VA Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 10:28pm
Welcome new person! Sorry, I have no idea. I live in New Zealand, and we don't get metal festivals here, so I'm jealous.Smile Just thought I'd say hi.
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 10:42pm
Hi Lordii, welcome to the site. My son worked the Leeds festival as a steward (holiday job) which is similar if not quite the same. He saw a couple of bands, but it depended on where he was posted. I guess you’ll get to see some of the festival, but it may not be the bands you really want to see. If there’s certain bands you definitely want to see, you could always ask to be posted close by?
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 10:01am
I don´t know about volunteering, but I´ve attended Copenhell quite a few times and it´s a great festival. Loads of beers and happy people. I´ll be going Again NeXT year.

...and it´s pretty close to Christiania if you like weed Big smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic