MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Music Recommendations/Featured albums
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Rock & Metal Heaven (2000+ Songs and always growin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rock & Metal Heaven (2000+ Songs and always growin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rawcys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rock & Metal Heaven (2000+ Songs and always growin
    Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 9:40pm
Hi so this playlist features just Rock & Metal music that I enjoy. Playlist is always growing & ranging from oldschool to new school.

New bands and new albums for bands already in the playlist will be updated regually. I am constatnly looking for new bands and have a list of over 200 I will be downloading. Each and every song has been listened to and they have been approved by me. Also the 1 personal taste is that 99% of songs will have clean vocals of some sort (basically no Death Metal)

Genres will probably be 1 of the following:

Rock/Metal/MetalCore/Acoustic/Industrial/Rap Rock/MelodicMetal/NuMetal/Indi/Punk/Hardcore/Screamo/Electrocore/J-Metal/Alternative/Remixs

So follow if you like the taste and enjoy constant new music being added :)

mlkpad14 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlkpad14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2017 at 8:04am
https://open.spotify.com/user/mlkpad14/playlist/5VTWBg7k8Nbx506SozQRaY

This is my playlist with basically everything I like... genres range from any type of prog, any type of metal, any type of pop, blues, jazz, electronic, classical, punk, alternative... well, basically everything I like, which is a lot!

Yours is good, some nice stuff in there!
https://gamecrazyprofessional.weebly.com/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image