MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Music News, Press Releases
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Adrenaline Mob in traffic collision, Dave Z dead
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Adrenaline Mob in traffic collision, Dave Z dead

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adrenaline Mob in traffic collision, Dave Z dead
    Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 9:49am
Heavy/Groove Metal act Adrenaline Mob have been involved in a serious traffic collision while en route to a gig. A truck slammed into their RV on I-75. Bassist Dave Z, also of Trans-Siberian Orchestra, has been killed in the accident, while others in the band and their crew have been seriously injured. 

The band's vehicles were pulled over to deal with a flat tire when the incident occurred. 

Dave had only joined the band earlier in 2017. R.I.P. What an absolutely tragedy. 

Edited by adg211288 - 15 Jul 2017 at 9:50am
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 10:56am
How terrible, Rest in Peace. I hope those injured can recover.
If I say fuck two more times that's forty-six fucks in this fucked up rhyme
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 12:06pm
Dreadful. Sorry to read this. Rest in peace.
keefer1970 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keefer1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 4:27pm
Geez, that's the second loss for T.S.O. this year (producer/mastermind Paul O'Neill died a few months ago).

I'm not terribly familiar with Adrenaline Mob (I've heard the name and that's about all), but it's awful news. 
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 9:56am
Shocking news. RIP Dave. Hope the rest of the band make a full recovery.
666sharon666 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black, HM/HR/Glam Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 666sharon666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 1:39pm
Terrible. R.I.P. Dave.
TheHeavyMetalCat View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Black and Death Metal Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheHeavyMetalCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 2:07pm
What a waste of life. The pictures in the article are pretty shocking. Rest in peace. Hope everyone else recovers.
Warthur View Drop Down
MMA Metal Reviewer
MMA Metal Reviewer
Metal Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warthur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 4:13am
Russell Allen's put out a statement on behalf of the band:
Quote Yesterday I was involved in an accident that took the life of my dear friend and band mate David Z Rock and left 3 of our crew in critical condition. I'm overwhelmed with sorrow. I am so grateful for the out pouring of love we have received from around the world. Please continue to pray for David's family during this difficult time. And those in critical condition.

I want to personally thank Marine Lance Cpl. Patrick Dumon for his bravery in assisting me pull our Driver Jason from the wreckage and for attending to his wounds. And for helping me to secure and attend to Jane once I was able to get her free from the fire. Without his selfless act of courage I would not have been able to get them clear of the RV before it was engulfed in flames. On behalf of my band and crew I thank you.
Yeesh, "engulfed in flames", what a nightmare. Rest in peace Dave and let's all spare a thought for everyone who's still fighting for life or staring down a long healing process here.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic