Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
24 [27.27%]
16 [18.18%]
48 [54.55%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MovingPictures07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 9:06pm
No, I don't.
AceofHearts316 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AceofHearts316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 9:37pm
nope
Citizen Erased View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Erased Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 11:55am
I love that there's a headbang smiley on here. LOL Rawks
Yeah, I do, I'm Christian and won't beat around the bush in saying that. I sometimes prefer to just say I'm a follower of Jesus Christ's teachings though, such is the reputation that Christianity is given by certain sections of Christianity.
NJCat_11 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJCat_11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by Citizen Erased Citizen Erased wrote:

I sometimes prefer to just say I'm a follower of Jesus Christ's teachings though, such is the reputation that Christianity is given by certain sections of Christianity.

I know exactly what you mean.
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 12:07pm
I like to think of me as a free spirt that can believe in anything I also believe in life in the outer space, I think probably their is some sort of seamonster somewhere, (probably not in the Lock Ness but somwhere you can find a huge serpent),
I don't belive in ghost, well not 100% but i belive in energy.

i belive in Pok�mon and I think they exist Big smile (or rather I wished it was like that, then I would have quitet everithing about normal life, and walked around and captured Pok�mon)

Edited by Balthamel - 01 Apr 2010 at 12:08pm
lucas View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 3:37pm
Yes, I am a Christian.
Reed Lover View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

MP3 Addition Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reed Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 7:32am

I'm the guy with the beer...

micky View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 7:47am
'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

Mohandas Gandhi
J-Man View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 6:52pm
I guess I'm an atheist...  I "was" a Christian, but I have a really tough time believing any of it nowadays... everyone in my family is a Christian though, so I kinda have to go with the flow...
Check out my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/demiseoftime
micky View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by J-Man J-Man wrote:

I guess I'm an atheist...  I "was" a Christian, but I have a really tough time believing any of it nowadays... everyone in my family is a Christian though, so I kinda have to go with the flow...

yeah you sort of have to roll with the flow don't you... best to ride the church pew than fight with the parental/family units. 

as far as faith... it is simply something you'll find.. or not find.  Life does have funny way of enhancing your faith.. or completely destroying it LOL
The Pessimist View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Pessimist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 7:57pm
I don't know and I don't f**king care

If I go to Heaven, sweet, eternal bliss.

If I just wither away and snuff out, couldn't care less because I'll be DEAD. I won't know.

If I go to Hell, screw it. It's warm, probably has metal and I know people there already.

Win win situation as far as I see it.
The Pessimist View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Pessimist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 7:59pm
OK I understand it reads "God" and not afterlife, so I'll explain my views on God.

NOBODY KNOWS FOR SURE.

And if scientists, philosophers and all those other people that are a hell of a lot smarter than I am don't know, then I'll never find out. I don't really want to know, it won't make my life any different, it'll probably just disappoint me.
Evolutionary Sleeper View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evolutionary Sleeper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 10:09pm
No. ::flees this thread never to return::
Sean Trane View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sean Trane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 3:23am
And man created gods....generally for the worst

DarwinHug & Big BangShockedConfused WinkDoes this mean Gang Bang allowed on priestesses???TongueLOL

Edited by Sean Trane - 12 Apr 2010 at 11:35am
my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicted musicians to crazy ones....

The T 666 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The T 666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 11:12am
^You've made far better (and classier) jokes than that one before.
Sean Trane View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sean Trane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 11:35am
Originally posted by The T 666 The T 666 wrote:

I agreeEmbarrassed
Can't win them allBig smile

Let's try this one....

Why is the Church against aborption????

Coz they fear the lack of future and potential victims for their pedophile priests.

Still not good???SmileConfused

OK, strike 2Wink

Edited by Sean Trane - 12 Apr 2010 at 11:42am
my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicted musicians to crazy ones....

Sleeper View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleeper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Sean Trane Sean Trane wrote:

And man created gods....generally for the worst

DarwinHug�& Big BangShockedConfusedWinkDoes this mean Gang Bang allowed on priestesses???TongueLOL

I think you need the bald angels to tum up first.
micky View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 4:08pm

I agreeEmbarrassed

Let's try this one....

Coz they fear the lack of future and potential victims for their pedophile priests.

OK, strike 2Wink

just watch out for the next pitch... it might be thrown at your melon LOLLOL
The T 666 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The T 666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 4:41pm

I agreeEmbarrassed

Let's try this one....

OK, strike 2Wink

Even in a metal forum, that joke is too harsh... There are christian and catholic metal fans, too... And while I'm not a particular fan of religion or the church in general, I would understand if religious people get upset. 

We all know each other right now but we're getting new members every day. Let's give them a better welcome...Wink

micky View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 4:48pm

in baseball parlance.... that is a warning..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
  Share Topic