Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Internal news
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metal Music Archives Digital Magazine Launches

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Metal Music Archives Digital Magazine Launches
    Posted: 02 Oct 2016 at 12:53pm
We, meaning the MMA admin and collaborator teams, are pleased to announce that we are launching a digital magazine, the first issue of which has just been made available for download from the MMA Dropbox. This is a trial issue, with some features not as developed as they could be, so we are looking for your feedback which you may leave in this thread. While you are free to also comment on the actual articles, please remember we are looking for feedback on things like magazine structure, types of features (send us your ideas) etc, not whether or not you agree with the individual author's opinion. 

The MMA magazine is free and encouraged to be shared amongst your fellow metalheads, so please do. 

Some content such as reviews may be familiar to regular visitors to MMA but the buying guides, of which we've got three in this first issue, are completely original and exclusive to the MMA magazine. There is also a full representation of the recent Reviewer's Challenge included. 

Download it here:

Note that Dropbox may ask you to sign in, however this is not required to view or download. The magazine is a PDF file. 

Edited by adg211288 - 17 Oct 2016 at 1:33am
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2016 at 4:08pm
Clap Well done Adam. You've clearly put a lot of effort into it and it looks great in an easy to read format. I haven't had chance to read it all yet but looking forward to returning to it some more over the next week or so.
666sharon666 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black, HM/HR/Glam Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 666sharon666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2016 at 3:09am
I've downloaded it but haven't had time to go through it properly yet. Already noted a couple of reviews I managed to miss when they were on the frontpage though.

It looks very nice work Adam.
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2016 at 8:07am
Very nice, great work!

I really like how it turned out, looks and reads well organized.
If I say fuck two more times that's forty-six fucks in this fucked up rhyme
Sisslith View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Power & Neo, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sisslith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2016 at 9:45am
I have just downloaded and skimmed it. I will definitely read it from beginning to end this weekend.

Great idea and praiseworthy effort, guys. Clap

Only the dead have seen the end of war.
Without music, life would be a mistake.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 1:36am
To anyone who has downloaded the magazine: first off thanks, but I noticed today that some content was missing. This is probably due to me having to finish it on a dying laptop. I had assumed that because all the news entries we put in were there, which were done last, that it was good to go, however it came to my attention today that a few reviews that should have been there were missing.

The download has now been updated. Apologies for the error. 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic