MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Music Lounge
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 25th anniversary of the release of the Black album
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

25th anniversary of the release of the Black album

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2016 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by Vim Fuego Vim Fuego wrote:

Originally posted by Unitron Unitron wrote:

Originally posted by LittleBig LittleBig wrote:

I've never understood why some hate AJFA, it's one of my favorites from Metallica.

It's mostly because of that fact that you can't hear the bass at all, making the production pretty flat. I love AJFA, but I'd be lying if I said the lack of bass didn't annoy me.

Ever heard ...And Justice For Jason? Basically, some guy has stuck a bass track on the album. Can't say I like it much, but I suppose I'm so used to the original.

^I actually have, and quite like it. However, I've gotten used the sound of the actual album as well, so despite liking it, it does sound strange. LOL
If I say fuck two more times that's forty-six fucks in this fucked up rhyme
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Prog/AG Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2016 at 10:05pm
^ Interesting but it ruins the orignal mood of the album but a noble experiment to give those who found the orignal lackluster. Personally give me the first run ;)
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2016 at 10:03am
Originally posted by aglasshouse aglasshouse wrote:

I preferred post Justice Metallica, and Load is my favorite album. Sue me.<span style="line-height: 1.4;"> </span>

I won't sue you although I hate that album. Ironically, one of the few things I've won in my life was a copy of Load in a competition I didn't even know I partipated in. :-/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic