MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Unsigned Bands
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Offering - Album Teasers + Guitar Playthrough
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Offering - Album Teasers + Guitar Playthrough

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theofferingband Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Offering - Album Teasers + Guitar Playthrough
    Posted: 18 Apr 2016 at 4:01pm
Hey guys, I'd like to introduce you all to my new project - The Offering. We are a modern blend of metal, with classic heavy metal/rock roots. That means air raid sirens, and Queen-esque harmonies, but low growls, 7 string guitars and blast beats!

Our debut album is coming out in the next few weeks, and we are extremely fortunate to say it is being mixed by the talents of Andre Alvinzi and mastered by Jens Bogren at Fascination Street Studios.

I'm very happy to share the first of several teasers to come and a quick playthrough off of my solo on the first track of the album - "Rat King" and my brother in arms Nishad playing through his solo off our song "Tales of Hell." We'd really appreciate any support so please feel free to connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube or Instagram! For more info check us out at:

Thank you and enjoy! \m/

offering logo-smaller.jpg

Edited by theofferingband - 18 Apr 2016 at 4:07pm
https://www.facebook.com/theofferingmusic/
Vixen Erotica View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vixen Erotica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2016 at 4:06pm
So, you guys are in Tampa??--Your right down the road from me then...Would love if you all had this new album on Amazon...would like to check it out....you have my support!!! 8-]] 
moody metal maiden
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image