Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Music News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Only 5 days left Support Anubis Gate Box set

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diamondblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Only 5 days left Support Anubis Gate Box set
    Posted: 08 Apr 2016 at 3:12am
Only 5 Days left !

Anubis Gate is preparing a limited edition 6-disc box set of their first 4 albums & a double disc of bonus tracks. Help make it happen!

Only 5 days left now. Please show your support for Anubis Gate at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/anubisgate/orbits-anubis-gate-legacy-box-set?ref=video

Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2016 at 4:47am
A worthy cause and I would buy it. Just don't have the spare cash this month to invest in something I wouldn't get for 4 months. If it goes ahead though I'll get it for sure.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2016 at 5:02am
Much as I want to see this happen as I've said before it's just not a good investment for me as I already own the original albums. 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2016 at 3:12pm
Thanks for the reminder. Just made a pledge although I own all their albums too. I guess I see it as my duty to support my fellow countrymen.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2016 at 1:57am
For those who missed backing the project: http://nightmarerecords.com/online-store/anubisgate-orbits
GG2U

Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2016 at 4:42pm
Well, I ordered it. Postage was half the price of the box but I guess it's not cheap to ship from the USA to the UK. $93 in total. Hadn't realised the exchange rate with the dollar was so crap at the moment.

Money well spent I think though.
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2016 at 12:42pm
Box set arrived yesterday. Haven't listened to any of the unreleased stuff yet - just working my way through the first 4 albums. Purification was the only one I'd heard in full prior to this excluding the last 2 which can still be bought of course.

Hope they manage to sell them all.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2016 at 1:00pm
I'm a big enough fan to want one for myself, but I can't afford to drop that sort of money on a set when I already own the originals. For which of course I consider myself very fortunate. Enjoy the albums Paul. The Detached is especially one of my top albums of all time. 
GG2U

Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2016 at 1:47pm
Thanks Adam, Andromeda Unchained is my favourite so far (playing them chronologically) though I'm expecting great things of The Detached from the reviews I've read. I have heard a bit of it online previously but not listened right through yet.

Can't say i blame you, i wouldn't buy the box if i already owned them. This will no doubt become a collectors item too as I believe there's only a 1000. 
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2016 at 2:05pm
I would love to own the Torben-era albums, as those are among my all-time favorites. However, I've never really cared for the others. I'm not sure if I want to spend that much money on two albums that I love and some bonus stuff.
If I say fuck two more times that's forty-six fucks in this fucked up rhyme
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic