MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What TV shows are you watching right now?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 282930
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 2:22pm
^Looking forward to watching the last half season myself when they are released on Netflix.

I´m watching season 7 of Blacklist, and season 6 of Supernatural.

Oh and season 2 of Snowpiercer with my kids.

...and season 1 of Gotham and season 5 of The Expanse, when neither the wife nor the kids want to watch something with me.

I´m always watching multible tv-series and movies. Finishing an episode and then moving on to something else for a while and then returning. It´s the same way I usually write reviews. I start a review and then let it lie for a while, then write on something else and maybe something completely different before returning to review number 1 and finishing that one.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2021 at 11:01am
Just finished watching season 5 of The Expanse. I´m enjoying the show more and more.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2021 at 5:23am
Just finished season 2 of The Mandalorian. Great show with the right old school Star Wars vibe:

The Mandalorian Poster
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8111088/
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2021 at 5:27am
Last extra episode of The Walking Dead tonight and I am bored as hell with this now. The best character these days is Dog. 
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2021 at 5:34am
Originally posted by adg211288 adg211288 wrote:

Last extra episode of The Walking Dead tonight and I am bored as hell with this now. The best character these days is Dog. 

I gave up a couple of seasons ago. I find the show incredible dull these days. It´s such a shame, because the first 5-6 seasons were really strong and very entertaining.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2021 at 5:59am
I felt like it had a brief new lease of life when Rick was written out of it, but it's since got really quite bad. At least 11 is going to be the last season. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 282930
  Share Topic